Prologue

A/N: Okay so I'm gonna attempt to write Lou's Assistant 2, because you guys are all requesting it! I'm so excited! This story has such an unexpected twist you won't believe it!!

H x

PROLOGUE

He kissed my neck passionately which sent shivers down my spine. He always seemed to know my sweet spot. I moaned. I felt him smile against my neck as he kissed it again, more sweetly this time.

He made me feel so good but this was so wrong.

"Stop" I mumbled. I leant away and placed my hand on his chest, pushing him away, as far as my hand would go.

"What? What is it?" He whined at the loss of contact and looked into my eyes.

"I c...can't do this." I stuttered, out of breath.

He rolled his eyes but spoke softly and sensitively, "Ivy, you say this every time, he won't find out. I promise and to hell with it if he does. He's behaving like a prick!" He breathed against my face, his breath tickling my cheek.

"It's wrong"

"Why are you even with him? We all know you're arguing." He said still softly, continuing kissing my neck.

"That's irrelevant..." I breathed. The feeling was so good.

"Ivy. I like you, I really do." He pulled away, his eyes pleaded with mine.

"No" I shook my head "Get off me." I pushed him back against the bed.

"Ivy wait, please!" He pleaded.

I took one look at him and ran out his room. Out of his house and out of his life. I couldn't do this anymore. No way...