Chapter 6

A/N: Hey guys sorry for loooong updates, I just have to be in the mood to write otherwise it comes out shit! anyway... Let's catch up with the crew shall we? ;)

H x

CHAPTER 6

"Have you spoken to Luke yet?" Harry asked me.

"No I haven't. And I don't intend to." I snapped and waded away from him. He splashed after me and grabbed me from behind and wrapped his arms around my middle, my back against his chest. I looked up at him. We looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Hey! Guys! Come over here!" Ed shouted us. I broke the eye contact first and looked over to see what Ed was waving at, I could sense Harry was still looking at me.

I paddled over to Ed and he pointed out to me, Michael and some girl were getting off outside the window, we all laughed.

"I don't think they realise we're watching." Niall howled.

"OI!" Ashton shouted and banged on the window.

"Ash!" Lou shouted, jumping about 10 feet in the air. We all giggled.

Michael and the girl broke away from each other and looked at Ashton at the window.

"Sorry!" Michael mouthed and dragged the girl away round the corner.

"So that was effective..." Harry trailed off. We all chuckled.

I decided to jump out the pool and join Ashton. He looked me up and down as I stood next to him.

"You look good in a bikini..." He whispered quietly smirking and chewing the inside of his cheek.

"Thanks" I felt my cheeks go hot, but why?

"Do you wanna go outside for a bit?" He asked me.

I nodded "I could do with a smoke."

And we walked out together out the front, it was a mid summer's day so it was nice and hot. We sat down on the wooden patio and I lit up.

"Can I have one?" Ashton asked me. I didn't know he smoked but I nodded and handed one to him, with my lighter.

"So how are you doing then Ivy?" He asked me kindly.

"Okay" I smiled and nodded. "You?"

"Not too bad. You know we haven't really hung out for ages!" He stated

"I know! It's Cuz you're always away now! Touring the world..." I teased, giggling and poking him in the side.

"I know" he nodded "but we're here for a month now." He smiled.

"Joy." I said flatly.

Ashton looked offended.

"Oh not you Ash!" I laughed at his devastated expression.

"Luke" he grinned nodding "I know. I was teasing you"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Grumpy." He poked me in the side.

We both ended up laughing. I forgot how attractive Ashton was actually and how naturally we got on. For a few seconds we stared into each other's eyes. The more I stared, the more butterflies I got...

"Ivy!"

Damnit.

It was Lou running towards me with Harry.

"We can't find Lux anywhere can you two help?" She asked.

"Yeah sure!" Ashton said and got up, holding a hand out for me and he pulled me up.