Chapter 2

A/N: So why are Luke and Ivy arguing?...

H x

CHAPTER 2

There was a nervous knock on my door. I already thought I knew who it was.

But to my surprise... I opened the door and Ashton was standing outside.

"Hi!" He giggled at my shocked expression.

"Ash!" I smiled and gave him a hug. "But where's L..."

"Luke is being a bit of a dick at the minute." He finished my sentence for me.

"No surprise there then..." I sighed "come in Ash" I ushered him in.

We both sat down on the sofa.

"So how have you been?" He asked me.

"Been better" I looked at him.

"Stupid question" he nodded.

"I hear Harry's been keeping you occupied..." He winked

"Harr..."

Ding dong.

Me and Ash both looked at each other confused, who the hell could that be? We both went to the door to answer it.

This night just got weirder and weirder...Luke was standing outside the door with Azzy and... Harry?!

Harry?

Azzy was explainable because she lived here with me but Harry and Luke!?

I looked at the three of them bewildered.

Azzy and Harry laughed at my confused expression.

"What are you..." I started

"Ivy we need to talk..." Luke interrupted.

"With everyone here?" I asked bewildered.

Harry was giving me a weird look. I usually could read him but I didn't even know at this moment in time.

"Come in guys" Azzy walked them in. "I brought a couple of bottles of wine babe" And she kissed me on the cheek.

Thank god. I needed a glass of something...

"I hope you don't mind I invited Michael and Calum round as well..." She trailed off. I didn't mind.

"It's cool" I smiled. Maybe I could do with a distraction.

She opened the wine and poured everyone a glass. I was still in shock. I picked a cigarette out of the packet on the table and wandered outside to the balcony with a glass of red in my hand.

I lit up and took a long drag. This was gonna be a long night.

"Hey." Harry joined me.

"What are you doing here, as in, at my flat?" I asked smiling at him.

"Thought I'd er...drop in since I practically live here anyway..." He teased

"You don't live here!" I giggled and pushed him lightly.

"I spend almost every night here though..." He teased.

"Shut up!" I shushed him laughing,

We didn't sleep together don't worry! He just likes sleeping in my bed...

"I don't want to talk to Luke Harry" I shook my head and took a long drag again.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. That's why I'm here really, as back up" he smiled