Chapter 8

A/N: Warning! This Chapter contains explicit content!

H x

"I can't believe it." Ashton shook his head. I lay back on his bed and surveyed the ceiling.

"Why didn't he tell us? I bet Calum knew." He snapped.

I sniffed. My head was spinning and I didn't know what to do.

I sat up. "Ashton?" I croaked. "Do you like me? As in 'like like' me?"

His face flickered for a second. He blushed a bit. Then he looked straight into my eyes and slowly nodded.

"Why didn't you say?" I whispered and crawled up to him.

"You were with Luke and I didn't know what you would think..." He looked down nervously. There wasn't really a time where Ashton was nervous. It was really cute.

"You've liked me for that long?" I asked him softly.

He shyly nodded again.

I touched his face. It may have been anger at Luke, hormones, hidden feelings or maybe a combination of the three but I kissed him. I ran my hands through his hair and it felt good to do so. I hadn't had contact like this, with anyone, in so long. I was craving it. I was desperate for it.

He bit my lip and I moaned I did the same and earned an even louder moan. The kiss got more intense and we both started breathing heavily. We pulled away and he pulled his shirt off over his head and I unzipped my dress. He pulled it off me and I unbuttoned his trousers.

He touched my bare stomach and his hands were hot, my skin was burning. He pulled me on top of his lap so I was straddling him and I felt him go hard. Wow that fast...

He unclipped my bra and showered my boobs in kisses. It felt so good. I pushed my hands into his hair and kissed him again. After a little while, he pulled away and left a trail of soft kisses down my neck, my boobs, my stomach and my legs. I placed my hands on his abs and went for his neck. He placed his hands on my bum and I sucked his neck. He moaned.

I hadn't felt this good in a looooong time...

*********

"You had SEX with him!?" Harry exclaimed.

"Ssssh! Yes!" I nodded

We were sitting up in my bed and it was about 2:30am.

"Why?" He looked bewildered but disappointed.

"I don't know! Spur of the moment?" I grinned.

"I don't know what to say!" He chewed his lip. "Ivy Bridges you are one bloody minx"

He may have been cracking jokes but something wasn't right. He was trying to hide something.

I dismissed it, "Please don't tell anyone!" I begged him.

"I'm not going to!" He sighed. "But technically you've cheated on Luke. With one of his best mates..."

"It sounds bad when you say it like that..." I trailed off.

"It IS bad!" He raised his voice.

"Sssssh!" I shushed him again. He was so loud sometimes!

"There's a part of me that wants to say good on you because Luke Hemmings is a bastard... but it's bad Ivy." He told me seriously.

"No it isn't! You're being melodramatic." I rolled my eyes and snuggled down into the bed. I felt his eyes on me.

"Just think about the consequences Ivy.."