Chapter 9

A/N: again sorry for long updates. But as I said before, I have to be in the right frame of mind, so I usually end up doing about 4 chapters in one night and then don't do any for weeks sorryyyy!

H x

CHAPTER 9

"So what do you think Ivy?" Harry asked me. I sniffed my wrist again. The other boys looked at me anxiously.

"I really like it actually" I smiled. It was sweet but not over powering like some perfumes where you were like choking and sneezing.

"Thank GOD!" Louis shouted. I laughed. The boys had been working for ages on their new perfume and they had asked me to come in and test it. I felt honoured.

"Yeah no it's really nice" I smiled, slightly surprised. Didn't like 5 lads would be able to come up with something so good smelling! Harry grinned.

"Sorted lads!" Liam clapped and they all started to wonder off outside, thanking the perfumery guy as they went.

Harry walked over to me. "What are you doing now?"

I looked at my phone. It was 4:20pm. "Going back to the flat" I informed him.

"Can I...?"

"Yes!" I laughed and rolled my eyes and we walked out to the back where everyone's cars were parked. Harry's shiny black Range Rover stood out next to Niall's similar, but dirtier one.

"Finally you got it cleaned!" I teased.

"Shut up! You never clean yours! I always have to take it into the car wash because you can't be bothered!" He laughed.

"I can't argue with that" I giggled.

Harry jumped in the drivers side and I jumped in the passengers side.

"How did you get here?" Harry asked me.

"I got the tube to Shoreditch and then got a taxi."

"Fair enough" Harry smiled as he started up the engine. "Come on then..." He nudged me in the side.

"What?" I watched his face change to a concentrated frown with his tongue slightly out as he was reversing out of the space. He waited until we were driving along the A road to respond.

"You and Luke and you and Ashton." He looked over to me smirking. His vein stuck out on his arm as he looked back to the road and turned the corner.

I sighed. "Me and Luke are still together."
Despite the fact me and Ashton had probably hooked up more times in the past few weeks than me and Luke had the whole time we were together.

Harry didn't respond and kept his eyes on the road. He knew. I told him everything.

He chewed the side of his lip, contemplating and then responded "does he know about you and Ashton."

"Of course not." I frowned, looking away from him.

A car roared up behind us flashing. Harry glanced in the dashboard mirror and smirked. "Speak of the devil"

The car shot up on the right side of us next to Harry and they both rolled their windows down.

"Ashton!" Harry shouted.

"You alright Harry?"

I snapped my head to look then instantly regretted it as Ashton was looking extremely hot today. I blushed and looked away.

"Where are you two off to then?" Harry asked them, Michael was in the passenger side.

"We're going to Yo Sushi because Michael wanted some Sushi Yo." Ashton shouted over and giggled to Harry. "What about you two?"

"We're going back to Ivy's I believe" Harry responded, looking back at me, then at the road, then at Ashton.

"You guys should join us!" Michael shouted.
I glared at Harry but he didn't see as he kept glancing between the road and Ashton.

"Yeah sounds good! I'll drop the car off at Ivy's and we'll be on our way."

"Awesome!" Ashton shouted.

"In a bit mate" Harry laughed

"See ya"

They both rolled their windows up and Harry accelerated hard and zoomed past Ashton.

"Is this gonna be awkward for you?" He suddenly realised.

"Just a bit." I scowled.

"Hey, you're the one sleeping with him when you have a boyfriend." Harry said.

"I know eurghhhh" I shouted.

"Hey! Chill Ivy." Harry said softly and put a hand on my leg, I looked at it, then grabbed his hand and entwined my fingers with his. We looked at each other for a short second and then both looked away. Awkwarddd...

He squeezed my hand and then let go and returned it to the wheel.

I surveyed his face. Me and Harry always had these weird moments. It was like tension in the air. But I couldn't quite put my finger on what or why...