Chapter 1

A/N: So where did it all start and who was the guy? Hint: it's not who you think it is...

H x

CHAPTER 1

I laughed and tossed my long blonde hair back as me and Harry walked through the streets of London. Pictures being taken left right and center. We were used to it now though.

While Luke and Ashton were away, Harry was my best friend and he could always cheer me up, no matter what. I was still friends with Lou as well and I hung out with her frequently.

Ever since that phone call Harry made a few months ago, we'd become extremely close, thank god I decided to answer it.

I think he still had feelings for me but he didn't make it obvious. We just got on really well and had a laugh.

"Come on then..." He nudged me.

"What?" I giggled

"You and Luke?"

Oh.

I tried to change the subject, me and Luke hadn't been getting on very well at the minute.

"Ivy come on tell me, I know you well enough to know when something's up?" He said seriously.

"It's just..." I sighed

"What?"

"I don't know Harry. It's hard."

"I understand" he nodded pressing his lips into a thin line.

"Do you?"

He nodded. "You'd be surprised..." He grinned and grabbed my hand and we took off to the river.

We sat down by the riverbed, I loved sitting by a river. Flowing water made me feel so serene.

My phone buzzed.

Luke.

Crash... Goodbye serenity...

Harry looked at me and I looked at Harry. Then we both stared at my phone. It stopped ringing. Just as I opened my mouth to say something, Harry's phone started buzzing.

Luke.

"He must be desperate." Harry said expressionlessly.

"Hello?" He answered, putting it on loudspeaker.

*** HARRY'S POV***

"Harry. Pass me on to Ivy now." Luke snapped down the phone.

I looked at Ivy. She looked back at me blankly and then put her head in her hands.

"What makes you think I'm with Ivy?" I replied, shaking things up a bit. I still quite enjoyed winding him up, only because he was being a dick to Ivy.

Ivy looked up at me and rolled her beautiful blue eyes. I grinned at her.

"Harry. Stop being a prick. You two always hang out together now hand me over..." He gritted his teeth

Ivy rolled her eyes once more and then held her hand out. I handed her my phone reluctantly. She turned it off speaker and held it to her ear. I watched her anxiously.

*** IVY'S POV***

"What." I snapped.

"Ivy. Um..." Why had he suddenly gone all awkward? He was as cocky as shit with Harry beforehand.

"Look I just wanted to let you know that we'll be coming to the UK on Friday."

Joy.

"Ivy?" He asked unsurely

"Yeah okay cool." I said hurriedly, looking at Harry, he raised an eyebrow.

"Are we okay?" He asked sadly down the phone.

"What do you think Luke?"

I heard him sigh.

"We argue all the time on the phone and then when we're together we argue."

I looked at Harry he was watching me intently.

"Let's uh...talk about it on Friday when I'm back."

"Mmm" I couldn't even be arsed to give him a syllable.

"Bye Ivy"

"Yeah"

I hung up and handed Harry's phone back to him. We looked at each other for a few seconds. He shuffled towards me and pulled me onto his lap. I burst into tears on his shoulder.

"Ssssh, it's okay" he soothed rubbing my back. I immediately calmed to his touch.

He had to put up with this a lot. He instantly knew when I was gonna cry now. He was so great to be honest. Thank god I had him...