Epilogue

A/N: last chapter now guys thanks so much for bearing with me and reading and commenting you're all great! I hope you enjoyed reading the Lou's Assistant duology as much as I did writing them!!

Also I have a new idea now for another story with lots of drama so follow me if you want to see what the new story is! ;) and also I'm doing 5SOS preferences so stay tuned :D 

- H xx

EPILOGUE

*** 10 years later ***

"River! Don't run off too far sweetheart! I won't be able to find you again through all this grass!" I called as I fondly watched my 8 year old daughter run through the meadow, her golden hair bouncing and shimmering in the sunlight, she was so full of life and had Harry's easy going, carefree, 'I'll take each day as it comes' attitude. A part of his personality I much envied! It was a hot and humid August day and the sun was beating down.

All of a sudden I heard shouting as Harry came hurtling towards me with Flynn on his shoulders, despite only being 5 years old, he looked so much like his father, the same brown curly hair and the crinkly green eyes when he laughed, which was very often, as he had my constant giggly/giggling personality trait.

They both tackled me to the floor gently and we lay laughing for a second before River came zooming over, she dragged Flynn up and demanded he played tag with her, I watched her blue eyes sparkle with excitement. She was such a diva! I knew already she was going to be a handful!

I felt a weird sensation in my stomach which I knew all too well know and I automatically placed a hand over the baby's foot and felt her kicking, Harry instantly knew what was going on and put his hand on my stomach too, next to mine. He grinned and kissed me.

"She's having a rave today in there!" I laughed as I watched Harry lean down and kiss my stomach.

"You know what this reminds me of Ivy?" Harry asked me, looking up.

"What?" I questioned, intrigued.

"Our honeymoon, when you fell asleep on the beach after we had one too many Pina Coladas and we..."

"Alright!" I interrupted him as I full well knew what he was referring to, but I smirked and felt my cheeks go hot remembering that passionate moment.

"Best sex I've ever had!" He said

"Harry!" I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him. He pulled me close to him and I cuddled up. River and Flynn returned and collapsed next to us panting.
I pulled Flynn on my other side and he curled up to me and Harry lifted River over me, Flynn and the bump and placed her on his other side and we lay there all cuddling, like we do when there's a thunderstorm and the children get scared and come into bed with me and Harry.

I've never felt so proud, I had a beautiful, vivacious, carefree family and I could not be happier! I shut my eyes softly and smiled.