Chapter 10

"I hate you" I glared at Harry as we walked up to Yo Sushi in Soho.

"No you don't!" He smirked, not looking at me.

I looked at the gap between us and I desperately wanted to hold his hand. I screwed my fist up into a ball as if that would help the temptation. What the hell was going on with me?

We entered the restaurant and immediately spotted Ashton and Michael. We walked up to them.

"Heyyyy!" Michael said and they both got up and gave us a hug. They'd already gone through 6 plates of the stuff. Michael followed my gaze and laughed "I was hungry okay?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Harry jumped in next to Michael so of course I had to sit on the end with Ashton. He did it on purpose. I saw him smirking at me.

But he did have a point. He'd already lectured me all the way here about ending it with either Luke or Ashton or 'preferably both'

**********

Somehow Michael had talked us all into heading to a bar after the meal and here I was at stage 1 again.
Drinking with Ashton.
I just dropped myself in it most of the time.

And once again I ended up sitting next to the key offender.
Thanks, once again, to Harry who was watching us carefully.

Well after more and more drinks Ashton got hotter and hotter and I got flirtier and flirtier.

He grabbed my phone off the table and held it out of my reach.

"Ashhhh!" I moaned and hit him drunkly. He was giggling and holding it further and further out of my reach. I climbed onto his lap and tried to grab my phone off him. I had an arm around his neck and he had an arm on my waist. I grabbed my phone out of his hand and we both started laughing.

Harry's phone rang. He looked at the caller. "It's Lou. I better take this." He said and wandered off to answer it. Michael was chatting up some purple haired girl, who was actually very hot, in Dr Martens and a black dress at the bar and once again me and Ash were left by ourselves.

"Ivy." he said desperately and looked into my eyes as I had my arms around his neck, still on his lap.

"I know you're still with Luke but..." I didn't let him finish.

"Fuck it." I said and crashed my lips onto his. He pulled me closer to him and we kissed desperately. This was not going to end well...

Typical. When I needed Harry to stop me, he wasn't there.

"Let's go back to mine yeah?" Ash pulled away breathlessly and asked me.

"Yeah."

I knew exactly what I was doing, despite the alcohol, but somehow Ash just made me feel so...er...

He was hot and it was always so much fun with him, much more exciting than with Luke.

We walked out the bar, giggling, holding hands. We saw a flash but it totally didn't register. We carried on wandering to a taxi, holding hands with flashing cameras around us. I guess because we were used to it we didn't register it but of course these pictures were going on the Internet and of course Luke was going to see it...

Ashton opened the taxi door for me and I climbed in. A violent shiver passed over me and something didn't feel right...

**********

It sounded like, from the distant but clear moaning and loud music making the walls shake, another 5SOS member had a girl around in his bedroom...

********
Ashton kissed my neck passionately which sent shivers down my spine. He always seemed to know my sweet spot. I moaned. I felt him smile against my neck as he kissed it again, more sweetly this time.