Chapter 5

A/N: Calm before the storm hey Ashton? What's that supposed to mean?... Let's find out shall we?

H x

CHAPTER 5

*** IVY'S POV ***

"What. Is SHE and HIM doing here?"
I snapped at Harry whilst pulling into the drive and putting the handbrake on angrily. I saw them in the front kitchen window, laughing together... My blood boiled.

"Okay listen..." He started, grabbing my shoulders. I annoyingly weakened at his touch.

"I thought it would be a good chance for you and Azzy to make up? Maybe talk about what happened? But I honestly don't know what Luke's doing here. I told her not to invite him. The prick probably invited himself anyway" Harry told me seriously.

I glared at him and shoved his shoulders off me as I got out the car door and slammed it, a little too hard maybe. I saw him shake his head and roll his eyes as he got out, followed by Ashton and Ed.

"Hey!" Azzy called as she came running out to see us. She was followed by Lou, Niall, Liam, Sophia and oh my god! Zoe!

"Zoe!" I squealed as she ran up and hugged me.

"I missed you so much Ivy!" She squeezed me tightly.

"Me too. Maybe we can finally have a proper catch up!" I grinned and pulled away from her. I squealed as Lou came running towards me too and she gave me a huge hug.

"How are you my lovely? I've missed you!!" She squeezed me.

"I missed you too Lou!"

After everyone had said their hellos we went inside.

The house was amazing to be honest! It was huge! And it was all like an old style. It was really cute and cosy and I loved it! And it has a pool, hot-tub and sauna woohoo!!

"Good choice" I grabbed Harry's shoulders from behind and whispered into his ear, he grinned at me.

"You're actually gonna speak to me now then?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes and he put an arm around me as we carried our suitcases upstairs. The house was very loud as everyone was unpacking, making cups of tea and coffee and running around. The footsteps just echoed. That was gonna be fun to try and sleep through!

I chose the room next to Harry's, it was medium size, because we were a bit late all the best rooms had been taken. But I was quite happy there.

"Our room's nice" Harry strided in as I was unpacking my make up bag and placing my make up onto the dressing table.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "shut up Harry."

He laughed and then wandered around the room. He sat down next to my suitcase on the bed. His black skinny jeans contrasting with the creamy bedcover and the hot pink of my suitcase.

"I'm sorry about Luke. I honestly didn't know she'd bring him." He lowered his voice and looked saddened.

"It's fine Harry. It's just the whole point of us coming away was to get away from him." I sighed.

"I know." He replied, then he held out his arms for a hug. I gladly accepted them and tackled him, giggling, so we were both laying down on my bed. There was a knock at my door.

"I...woahhhh what's going on hereeee!?" Zoe laughed from the doorway. I quickly jumped up. Harry of course stayed in his position, apart from lifting his head.

"It's not what it looks like!" I blurted out.

She laughed. "It's fine babe. I'm teasing!" She walked over to me and put an arm on my back and looked into my eyes.