Chapter 3

A/N:

So what the hell is going on?

H x

CHAPTER 3

I sleepily opened my eyes, I looked around disorientated and then realised I was in Harry's house, in his room, in his bed. I groaned as the memories of last night came flooding back to me.

I must've woken Harry up as he snapped his eyes open, I giggled as he looked so confused and then he remembered.

"Mornin" he smirked. "Nice waking up to you in my bed..."

I rolled my eyes, shoved him and rolled over so my back was facing him. Next thing I knew, he'd pulled me to his chest and was talking into my ear.

"How are you feeling?"

"Pretty meh to be honest" I bluntly responded. I turned over so we were facing and our noses were touching.

"This is actually rather cute" he smirked again. He was always the flirtiest with me in the morning. It didn't make any sense!

I rolled my eyes and sat up and checked my phone.

Shit.

12 missed calls from Azzy, 9 from Ashton, 6 from Luke and 2 from Michael plus about 100000000 notifications!

Harry looked over my shoulder like the nosey bugger he is! "Woah someone's been trying to get in contact with you!"

"Really? It kind of seems like no one wants to speak to me Harry." I teased sarcastically and he poked me in the side.

"Tea?"

I nodded. He got up and I watched him shake his hair before going downstairs in just his boxers. Oh christ. I tried not to look but you know...

Who to call first? Who to call first.

Ashton. Something told me.

I called him.

"Oh my god Ivy are you okay? We've all been worried!" He spoke quickly

"Yes I'm fine! I'm at Harry's"

"We know"

"What?"

"It's all over the Internet." He said grimly.

I nodded "I knew it would be."

"Luke's furious."

"Eurghhh" I moaned.

"Are you okay though? Can I do anything at all?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay Ivy well if you need anything just give me a call okay. I do...really hope you're okay."

Awwww bless him.

He lowered his voice "and for the record I'm on your side. Luke has been a prick to you, I don't know why you're still with him."

"Thanks Ash" I sighed

"Right at least you're okay. Call me soon yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and as if on cue, Harry returned with the tea.

"Perfect"

He handed my mug to me. And then climbed back into bed. "Who were you talking to?" He asked out of curiosity.