37: Cya Later

Dream's POV
Today is the day Techno leaves, and he asked me and Skeppy to drop him off at the airport. Skeppy came because Techno stayed with him and picked him up the first day, so he came to see him off. Techno asked me to join because....

I won't get ahead of myself. Techno and I both confessed. We like each other, we have mutual feelings for one another...buuuut there is one slight problem...

We both dislike long distance. In reality, Techno lives quite far away.

"Cya Techno!" I heard Skeppy say his goodbyes to Techno. He waved before heading out of the airport and into his car. I never really got to know Skeppy well, so we took two cars, in case of awkward situations...

"Dream," Techno said. I dragged my eyes away from Skeppy driving away to Techno's dark orbs. I had gotten so lost in them one too many times. At least, that's what my friends tell me.

"You'll visit again soon?" I asked with a little too much hope in my tone. Ugh, I'm a gay disaster.

"Yeah, soon," Techno had a small smile as he slowly pulled him into a tight hug. The feeling of his warmth was too good to let go of. I can't handle seeing the love of my life go away.

Wait wait, love of my life?

Maybe it is...maybe he is. I hadn't really liked anyone this much in a long time.

Once we let go, I rested my hands on his shoulders as I lost myself in his eyes.

The next thing I did, maybe it was too soon? Maybe I reacted poorly. My brain shut off and just went on autopilot. The next thing I knew, I was kissing Techno. Once I regained control of myself, I pulled myself away, hoping Techno wouldn't be too mad.

"Sorry about that..." I muttered, fidgeting with my thumbs. "Well uh, cya later! Be safe!" I shouted as I began to walk back to the doors.

Maybe I should have stayed.

Ugh, whatever. I'll explain everything to him once we've both settled down.

~~

Techno's POV
I was shocked. I'd never kissed anyone before, was it really that bad of an experience for him? It all just happened so quickly. I was hugging Dream, then suddenly we kissed. I don't-

I shouldn't get too worked up, I need to get home before the plane leaves me.

I quickly gathered myself and got through security. Once I found the seating area my plane was going to be, I sat down. I pulled out my phone and earbuds and listened to music while I waited for the arrival of the plane.

~

The wait was long. It finally arrived about an hour and a half since I arrived. I quickly boarded and found a seat. Once we took off, I decided the best way to spend my time was to nap.

Though, it didn't come easily. My mind kept thinking about Dream, and the kiss...gods whyyyy! I just want some sleep!

I screamed at myself mentally, but of course the thoughts didn't stop.

~~

Ahahahhahahncne c snxnsn HI
So yes, the change was "Dream" -> "Dreamy" for Techno's contact :)
I believe one person got it, sed ,_, n e way
Hello! Hope you enjoyed!
Love ya!!