22.5: Techno's Thought

(Techno's POV)
When I made my way down the narrow hallway, I came to a room with a couch, few chairs, a wooden mantle with a built in fireplace, and a TV hanging over top. I carefully made my way towards the mantle, looking at the pictures that littered the top. I smiled. Sure, kids are gross, but Dream was oddly cute.

Wait, no stop. What am I saying???

...

Fuck.

I sighed, trying my best to keep quite as I continued to look at the pictures. I found it odd, but somewhat endearing, how his parents put the pictures. On the right side, it was just photos of Dream growing up. My guess is kindergarten, then elementary, middle school, and finally high school. His high school photo looked near identical to the Dream I had just seen. Maybe it was his Freshmen photo? Whatever, I can ask later.

After examining the photos of Dream, I proceeded to look at his sister's. She was only [REDACTED], so she didn't have many. Still, they did the same setup.

As I continued to gaze at the photos, I heard footsteps from the hallway.

"Hey. I got that water you ordered," Dream said. Maybe it was just me being too into investigating, but it sounded a little flirty. It was somewhat of a dad joke, but the delivery was...cute?

I don't know.

"Thanks, Dream," I said as I took the water from his hands.

"Uh, wanna sit down and chat?" He asked. There was a hopefulness weaved into his question, causing my stomach to flip a little.

"Uh, sure," I said as I made my way towards the couch. I chose to sit on the opposite edge, that way it wouldn't be too awkward. Being too close to one another. Ugh.

"What should we talk about?" I asked once the both of us settled down. I hadn't thought much of it, maybe because I'm terrible with communication or even sparking a conversation.

"Have you ever been on an SMP before? On Minecraft?" He asked, but when the words left his mouth, his face drooped a little. Maybe of embarrassment?

"I have. SMP Earth," it took me a moment before answering, but I did. I recounted all of the memories of SMP Earth. How Phil and I took over the world, how we bullied Tommy.

Good times.

"Tell me about it?"

...

I was happy.

As much as I hate talking to strangers, especially when there's multiple, I loved talking about my achievements. It made me feel giddy. Reliving the times on SMP Earth, everything.

I was finally comfortable, to a degree, of talking with Dream..

~~

The song Fade In/Fade Out has been stuck in my head the entire day
Send help (it's a good song!!)
Anyway, enjoy the TechnoPanic!
LOVE YOUUU BYEEE!~

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET
The "[REDACTED]" can be sensitive information, especially since Drista is a minor, I will not share certain things. This goes along with other personal info even for the characters that are legal. This can include irl names as well.