22: Recounting

(Dream's POV)
Wow, this is something else. Never really would have thought the person I liked would end up in my house.

Better yet, someone like Techno.

From the few snippets of conversations between him, Wilbur, and Phil he wasn't much of a talkative person. Though, Wilbur did mention if he gets going to not stop him.

It's cute, in a way. It sounds like something I do quite often as well.

I can go on a rant about basically anything without shutting up. Though, I am more of a social butterfly.

Well, either way, I've been told to let him talk, and I absolutely will! Gods what I would do just to hear his voice...

..

Okay, that sounds weird, DREAM STOP!

~

When I finally entered the living, I saw that Techno was standing in front of the mantle, seeming to admire the pictures that were sat on top.

"Hey. I got that water you ordered," I said, doing my best not to startle him. He turned around slowly, a small smile dancing on his lips as he dragged his eyes away from the pictures.

...

I have to keep that there for as long as I possibly can.

"Thanks, Dream," he replied as he reached for the cup of water. Even though his voice was monotone, it still sounded heavenly to me.

"Wanna sit down and just chat?" I asked, hoping that he could be more open with me.

Normally, we would just have a random conversation that suddenly popped into my mind, but here and now, we can't really do that. I mean, yes technically, but we each have to think of things on the spot so the air doesn't get too thick with tension.

"Uh, sure," his words came out slow as he made his way to the couch. I followed, and we each sat on opposite ends.

"What should we talk about?" He asked once he got situated. UGHHH WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE CUTE!! FUCKING EL MAN!

"Have you ever been on an SMP before? On Minecraft?" I don't know why, but my brain just thought 'We should definitely talk about Minecraft. Yep, best conversation starter ever!'

"I have. SMP Earth," a smile once again found its way to his face. I could tell he was recalling all of the good and bad memories, every single detail of his time on the SMP.

"Tell me about it?" I wanted to know. No, I had to know what he was like. I liked this boy sitting next to me, but I really didn't know much about him besides bits and pieces from conversations.

Soon after my question, Techno began retelling the tail of his days on SMP Earth, and I enjoyed every bit of hearing what he had to say...

~~

Because
Yes

HI EVERYONE I FOUND A WAY
Also, I'm slowing down the updates a lil, so like hopefully one every night or every two days just because I'll be spending time with someone ;)
ANYWAY
hope you enjoyed this wholesome chapter, I'll do Techno's POV at some point lmAO

Love you!!! Thanks so much for reading!!! <3