20: Panic

(Techno POV)

My mind was beginning to race as we neared our destination. This was going to be the first time I meet Dream. We may have talked before, but I'm still super nervous. I'm not used to meeting people. I was even nervous whenever Phil and the others visited! I've known them so much longer too.

But this, this is new to me.

The night we called, I was a wreck. I wanted to say no, but the little voice in the back of my mind kept telling me to say yes. Plus, Dream is a whiney pissbaby (don't hate me Bad, you know it's true!).

~

Finally, the sucky journey came to an end as we pulled up into a driveway leading into a somewhat large house. It seemed like a two, maybe even a three story. This just made my nerves spike even more. Before climbing out of the car, I glanced at my phone one last time. No notifications.

Well, here I go, I guess...!

~~~

(Dream's POV) - (this happens before Techno's arrival)

Finally getting to meet the blade as Tommy says. I wonder why?

No, actually, not really. Figuring that out would make me have to talk to Tommy more than I would like to.

NO STOP BRAIN DAMNIT.

Techno.

He's coming over.

Aaaand this will be the first time we speak in person.

WAIT

THIS WILL ONLY BE THE SECOND TIME WE'VE SPOKEN.

SHIT SHIT SHIT—

I DEFINITELY NEED TO CLEAN UP BEFORE THEY GET HERE FUUUUUUU—

~

The doorbell rang as I finished cleaning the counter, luckily it was the last thing that needed to be cleaned.

Alright Dream, just calm down.

Slowly, I neared the door and opened it, revealing three people standing on my front porch-

~~

This was really just purely (gay)panic on both sides lmAO
Anyway, the next chapter is where they meet bc I enjoy watching yall squirm ^~^
uwu
Anywayyyyyy, hope you enjoyed the gay panic this chapter!!