54: Officially Together (1)

Dream's POV
Finally. I'm able to spend time with the person I love. The person I desire the most. The man that took my heart. Techno.

Recently he moved to Pixel High, and honestly? That's all I can think about. I'll be able to see him everyday. Spend time with him whenever I want. No long distance.

But tonight is the night. A date night :)

Sure, we had one already, but this will be the first time of officially being together. Not in a mutual liking, but as boyfriends. I don't think I've ever been this excited.

Buuuut nervous too.

I'm his first boyfriend-

Scratch that - his first person. He's never dated, but I have. Do I really have any reason to be nervous?

Well anyway, I have a special surprise for this date. Hopefully Techno will like it. I also had to change the time this morning. Sapnap gave me a great idea, but I needed time to prepare.

~

Techno's POV
My mother always told me to wait for the special person, and not give up my chances. I may not have taken it truly to heart like she wanted me to. I never ended up liking anyway in my previous school. That was until I met Dream. A wrong number turn significant other. I still find it amusing, reading back through what Wilbur sent him. Can't believe he actually listened to the guy and continued. I'm surprised I even listened to Wilbur. I really wasn't planning on messagin him, but he was kind of right. I'm glad I listened to Wilbur's advice.

Wilbur, thank you :)

~

Dream's POV
HOLY SHIT FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK! Bro I haven't gotten ready and I have to go pick up Techno soon.

I got this fantastic idea from Sapnap to take him out on a picnic type date. I agreed because I thought it was a cute idea...

BUT I HAD NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO COOK!

"Dristaaaaaaa, where's the bread?"

"Over here," my sister said as she stood with a pan of bread. "I'll cut the slices, why don't you get the butter out?"

"On it," I said as I dashed towards the fridge.

See, we had been baking for the majority of the afternoon. Sapnap and I came up with bringing some bread, sandwiches, brownies or cookies, juice, and grapes. Sounds like a fifth grade date doesn't it.

Meh, it's whatever.

ANYWAY!

I'M STILL FREAKIN OUT BECAUSE THE KITCHEN IS A MESS, THE BASKET ONLY HAS PLATES IN IT, ONLY THE BREAD IS DONE, I ACCIDENTALLY BURNT THE BROWNIES, AND I FORGOT TO GET ORANGES TO MAKE ORANGE JUICE! OH DEAR GODS THIS DATE COULD NOT GO ANY WORSE-

~

Techno's POV
"How do you think tonight will go?" Skeppy asked as I sat down on the couch.

"Not sure. Dream said last night he had something special for today," I answered as I watched Skeppy fly through the channels on the television.

"That sounds oddly terrifying?" Skeppy said as he made a face.

"I mean...I guess? Knowin' Dream it'll be something over the top too," I glanced from Skeppy and back to the television. It's Dream, he's a huge flirt and will do anything. Or at least that's what I have been told.

"You think he's nervous?" Skeppy blurted as he finally found a channel.

"Maybe, I doubt it though," I replied. The both of us dropped the conversation and just watched tv while we waited for Dream to come get me. What could possibly go wrong?

~

Dream's POV
FUUUUUUUCK! NOTHING IS GOING TO PLAN! TECHNO IS GOING TO HATE THE PICNIC! THE BREAD ENDED UP TASTING TERRIBLE, THE BROWNIES ARE BURNT EVEN IN THE MIDDLE, AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH FOR SANDWICHES! I'M FREAKIN OUT!

"Did you really expect this to go well?" Drista asked as she sighed in defeat. She had been attempting to fix the brownies, but they were too bad to be saved.

"Sapnap said it would have been a good idea, so I tried," admitting defeat, I sat at the table, sighing heavily. Maybe it was a terrible idea. 

"Why not just take him to where Niki works again? What was it called...? Oh well. After you guys eat, you can watch the sunset,"

....

HOLY SHIT

"THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA! HOLY SHIT DRISTA YOU'RE SO SMART!" I blurted as I jumped up and and at her.

"Get off me!" She yelped as I gave her a bear hug. "Besides, you should be going! You'll get there late if you stay much longer."

....FUCK SHE'S RIGHT-

I nearly sprinted to get my keys and out the door.

Be there soon, my beautiful blood god :)

~

Techno's POV
I had nearly fallen asleep when Dream arrived. He seemed so disarray and messy. It looked like he was baking or something.

"You seem like a mess, wanna clean up really quickly?" I suggested as I moved a little, allowing Dream room to step inside. He took the offer and I showed him where the bathroom was.

A few minutes later, Dream stepped out of the bathroom, looking a lot better.

"Shall we?" He said as he lifted his hand. Slowly, I grabbed in, intertwining our fingers.

"We shall," I said, a small smirk on my face.

"Ughhhhh, couples," Skeppy groaned from the living room.

"Shut it, Mr. Halo!" Dream hissed, quickly leaving through the door. We heard a small yell, before starting our walk to wherever it was Dream was taking us.

~~

HAAAA OMG I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT! I GOT REALLY BUSY WITH HAVING TO WRITE TWO PAPERS AND TWO TESTS!!!
THIS IS ONLY PART ONE OF THE LAST CHAPTER BTW!
I decided to split the date because I knew it would take a bit more time to make sure everything was right :)
As always, hope you enjoyed!!! Love ya!!!!