48: Hands

Techno's POV
Honestly, my first day at Pixel High wasn't terrible. I got to see Dream in one of my classes. Going off the plan I came up with, the one I told Wilbur about, I threw almost everything in my bag at him.

Am I proud of myself? Yes, absolutely. Did it annoy him? Most likely. But the most important question, was I caught? Hopefully not.

During the day, I saw some of the others in the group chat, but never really saw Dream again. That was until I was heading to one of my last hours.

"-lcome to Pixel High!" Was the last thing I heard before face planting into the hard tile floor. As I turned my head, my eyes were met with green eyes and a freckled face.

Dream...

"Ah shit, sorry Techno!" His face turned a bright red as he scrambled off. Once standing, he reached out a hand for me. Accepting it, he helped me to my feet. I turned slightly, being met with a really tall and skinny guy.

Shit, what was his name again? Ranboo? I think that's what it was. Met him in a previous class.

Looking back at Dream, I could tell he was flustered.

"So, you moved here or somethin?" He asked, attempting to put as much confidence as he could.

"Yeah," I said. "We should head to class though."

"Oh, right!" Dream smiled and snaked his hand to mine, interlocking our fingers. I could feel my face heat up as eyes began to drift towards us.

...

Screw it. I don't care. Actually I might, but I won't let it bother me. I feel happy with Dream, and they can suck it up. I don't care.

~~

Dream's POV
Run into Technoblade? Sounds unlikely. Accidentally knock him over? Totally unheard of. ALMOST CRUSH HIM INTO THE FLOOR? DEFINITELY NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE-

When our eyes met, my stomach flipped, making me feel sick. I wanted to barf, then and there. But if I did, Techno would probably never talk to me ever again. So, I held it back, and said, "Ah shit, sorry Techno!"

I scrambled to my feet and offered a hand to help him up. Mustering up as much courage as I could, I asked, "So, you moved here or somethin'?"

"Yeah," he began, "we should head to class though."

Fuck class. I wanna skip just to spend time with him. FUCK OFFFFF SCHOOOOOOOOOO-

Anyway.

As we headed to our last classes, I decided to make a move. I slithered my hand into Techno's, locking our fingers together. Eyes began to glare, and all I wanted to do was throw a chair, maybe set them on fire. I want to give affection to my lov-

DREAM WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT THOUGHT! WHAT WOULD TECHNO THINK?

What would...

"Hey, Techno?"

~~

Kek another cliffhanger :)
OKAY BUT LIKE
IT WAS FUNI FOR ME WHEN YALL WERE YELLIN ABOUT LAST CHAPTER'S CLIFFHANGER I'M SORRY, IT WAS TOO FUNNY-
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this gay panic chapter :) because saaaaame
Like actually, someone please ('。_。`)
Okii, love ya!! Byeeee!~