P A N I C A T T A C K

"Norman, Ray! We're playing hide and seek, come outside!" The ginger announced, guiding the little ones to the field. "We'll be there." The white haired boy stated, following to the exit door as they speak. "Seriously, I haven't even finished this book..." The raven haired, pouted. But alas, he put it away. 

              You also had chosen to play with them. This was the first time you did in six years. It wasn't because you wanted to. If you didn't participate, you would be left alone inside the house with that woman. Although, you had no intention of interacting with the other children. Once you head outside to the gathering, you strolled into the crowd were they stood. Everyone looked at you, baffled. It was because you never joined in their little games and you didn't seem like the type of person either.

              However, you still plastered a pokerface not minding the looks you recieved. "Y-Y/N. You're playing too?" Anna stammered, she was taken aback of course, but she was looking forward to the game now that you're contest against them. She was happy you decided to participate. You didn't reply, remaining stoic as usual. 

             "Well then! Norman and Y/N should be the taggers!" Emma directed. The albino simply smiled and you just stood silent. After everyone, ran to their hidden spots, Norman counted before you both sought to find the others. "Finally deciding to play?" He beamed. You grunt, turning your head away. He sweatdropped, but thought that this would be the perfect time to speak to you in such awhile.

              "I'll look over there while you can-" He stopped. You were already walking away to seek for the hiders. He chuckled nervously, walking away so he too can begin on finding. You trampled into the forest and it wasn't long before you found the a handful of children awaiting to be discovered. "Wah! You found us already?" The kid gasped. You shrugged, going even deeper into the trees. 

             You found the rest, but Emma and Ray were the only ones you didn't find. You were quick witted so it was easy to find were they hid. Also, you were quiet, so nobody could here your footsteps and trails. It made it even effortless as no one knew you were coming. 

            Knowing Emma, she would hide on top of one of the trees, and since no one has ever had the ability, (other than a few kids) they never could climb atop of it. But you were also talented in climbing and your eyesight was very accurate and it was very convenient for searching. To be put simple, you were very good at playing the seeker in hiding games.

           With Emma's radiant orange hair, it shined blindingly against the sun. Her head was seen on one of the branches on the highest tree, A short strand sticking out as she peeped out at you. You looked almost bored and uninterested. You sat on top of a boulder, having your leg on top of your other as you crossed your arms. "Get out. I found you." You demanded, not even turning your head to the person who was trying to hide.

            It was a long pause but nevertheless, the orange haired girl descended down from one of the branches. "Oh Y/N! What a surprise! Norman is the only one who can find me these days." She chuckled, but you were already afar from her, strolling away from her as distant as possible. She sighed heavily.

            Once the both of you emerged from the forest, Norman and the others already returned. "Ah! Y/N is here!" All the children approached you in disbelief. 

"You're so cool!"

"You found us in no time!"

"I wish I can be as talented as you!"

"Me too!"

"Teach me how, Y/N."

               They all grumbled and whined. But they praised you for your skill. They neared you as the other kids surrounded your figure. You stumbled back, attempting to go further away from your state as numerous faces filled your sight. Your breathing quickened as you began trembling slightly. You grew pale as the air felt tight due to the amount of people blocking your view. Your chest had stiffen as you sucked deep breaths of fret.

               "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" You commanded boomingly and fell onto the ground. Scattering away from the horde. You knew this would happen. "S-Stay a-away..." You muttered lowly, turning your head as low as it could be while you fiddled with your fingers. Everyone gasped as others frowned. "Now, now Y/N. That is enough for the day." Your mother was already there, bending her figure while her hand rested onto your shoulder. 

             She wrapped her arms around your waist as she hoisted you up. You dug your fingers into her dress as you hid behind her from your siblings. "My sweet, Y/N." She sighed, cupping your face lovingly. "Make it stop. I'm frightened." You quivered, while looking up to her. "They're just admiring how brilliant you are." She says as she kissed your fourhead. "It's alright Y/N. I'm here." Your mother sweetly whispered.

            You truly despised the woman. How dare she treat you like this? But what little strength drained out of your body and you couldn't do a thing. All those faces that surrounded you, they would surely be dead, would they. Countless of images lured into your head. And that's why you panicked. "Come to me, I'll take you to a room." She uttered, while bringing you to stand. 

          You instantly hugged her, burying your face onto her chest, your arms wrapping around her waist. You refused to face the other children. She smirked. "My, my. It's been awhile since you had embraced me." She paused. Crouching to meet your teary eyes. "Will you say I love you to Mama?" She mocked you, giving you a nasty smile. "Go to hell woman." With that, you dug your head onto her chest once again as your hands roll around her neck. She exhaled in defeat. You were truly stubborn.

             "Alright my children! Let's us head inside!" She carried you in her arms as she beamed at everyone.