C O N D I T I O N

"Outta my way!" You said, shoving your mother away from you. But she grabbed your face and pulled you closer to her. "Y/N, you continue this again. I'll kill you." She whispered with a smile. "I'll make sure you don't escape me." She proceeded. All you did was shoot her a scowl, the nastiest glare full of sin. "Don't look at me like that." She giggled. Then her arms wrapped around your body. "I love you Y/N. Just give up." With that, she walked away. You shivered at repulse. 

             You sighed. At night, you strolled into the hall to find Sister Krone. You plastered on a smile and leaned against the door. "Knock, knock. You free?" You ask, raising a brow as your lips curl into a smirk. "Oh Y/N! What is it that you want? Wanna play games, hide and seek? Tag?" The tall woman hummed. You shut the door to muffle your conversation.

              "Certainly not. I just want to catch a little chat, that's all." The sister beamed in reply. "Alright Y/N, what do you want to chat about?" You looked down as you brushed her little doll's hair. "Nothing interesting at all." With your fingers, you skim it on the fabric of the toy. "Is this your doll?" You picked it up as you examined it. "Oh yeah, he keeps me company at times." She giggled. "MMmm... I see." You tossed the doll onto the floor like it was trash as you smiled widely at her. She was going to say something when you interrupted her.

            "Sister Krone, do you have a goal?" Your voice sickly sweet and soothing. "Perhaps, wanting something you can't have?" You went closer to her with each step carefully and slowly. She looked confused for a moment. "What are you on about?" She sighed.

             "Possibly, are you trying to gain information about this place?" She cocked a brow with suspicion. "I'm just a curious child, you know?" You chuckled. "Do you that my mother is a very skillful person? Anyone that can have that kind of job is lucky." The woman grew slightly anxious. "Honestly, I pity you. Being assigned the task for the lowest of the low. No matter how hard you try, you'll only fail and be stuck on the ground as others look at you with disgust. You'll always be second best. Useless, right?" You giggled.

             "But I can help with that!" You smirked as you flail your arms in the air. Sister krone scoffed. "How can you possibly-" 

"How can you possibly help me? You're just a child after all. Is that what you're thinking, right?" You cut her off as you stared at her emptily.

             "I agree with you. After all, adults do nothing but underestimate the intelligence of a child. But you see, I'm not who you think I am! So don't you dare think low of me!" You warn as you shot her a grin. "It's alright though. I'm not mad!" You giggled.

            "Hey, Sister." You voice was now low and intimdating. You grab her hand and she flinched at your contact. "I'll help you achieve the label of a Mother. You deserve much more than Isabella. I see so many potential for you!" You skim her arm with your fingers. "What's your condition?" The woman sighed. 

             "Only one thing. Join my side. Let's help each other as friends." You face turned dark as your tone rang with seriousness and you held you arm up as agreement. "How do I know you're lying?" She hesitated. You just simply smiled. "You won't. It's just a gamble. What do you say? This is your last chance!" 

         "You better not break our contract, kid." She hissed. You were on your toes as you gave her a peck in the cheek. "Of course not, my beloved friend!" With that, you exit her room. "Tch. How pathetic." You wiped your lips with your sleeves in disgust as your face looked unpleasant. You walked away as you your lips twitch in a smirk. Now you have a pawn to use.