N O L O V E

You were locked inside your room. Well, your mother confined you there. Your back leaned against the wall as you sat on top of the bed, knees pressed onto your chest as your arms hugged your bent legs. Being silent as silent could be, the earlier action slithered within your head.

          Once again, loud memories of your panic returned to your horror. Between the cracks of your sight, visible expressions of fret spread onto the children faces as they worry over you. You were beyond saddened. If only you never played with them. If only you kept your distance. How can they learn to love a girl who has fallen in the deepest pits of despair? 

          Your brows furrowed together as you frown vastly. Staying isolated from the rest is a finest way to avoid these circumstances. You sighed in frustrastion. All your unwanted emotion builds up and continues to swell. You grew into chaos as you envy those who didn't knew a thing. This world, it has always been cruel to the very beginning. If only you had never been born. 

         You refused to blind yourself in your mother's warmness. Because, neither her, nor your love holds any existence. Poison seeped into your heart as you glared into the distance of the room. That woman. How dare she make you feel vunerable in front of everybody. But on that night. That specific memory. It haunts you inside. It screams in pain. It hollers to you for help. But all you could was flash that icy glare and turn your back.

           As much as it hurt, you needed love. Some sort of warmth. A genuine care. Tender arms that would surely hold you for eternity. A smile that can melt you away into bliss. A sensation that could make you happy. Not the eyes of your Mother that stares at you unwantedly. Possibly, blue dazzling orbs that can long only for you. 

          Those eyes of his. His heavenly scent, his sweet smile, his gentle voice. The way he calls out to you with tenderness. You wanted it. All of it. Rob it away from anyone and everyone. You were greedy, desiring the touch of the white haired boy. 

          Although, you were there to conceal all those feelings. Love. What a disgusting word. You'll never learn to love again. Don't commit that gravely mistake. You've done it once and it was enough. There is simply a limit to love. Don't spend it on someone who will not be near you.

                                                                    ❁❁❁

              It was the next morning and you had woken up due to the bright morrow that peeked through the glassy windows. You prepared yourself to appear more presentable as you head down the stairs that lead to the kitchen. Lifting one of the stacks of plates, you set each one on one of the mats that were placed upon each chair. "Good morning, Y/N." The albino greeted, smiling warmly at you. You didn't reply, proceeding to set each plate on the table.

               "Let me help." The white haired boy assured, extending his hands to receive the other plates. "I don't need your help." You hissed, backing away as you turned your head. He seemed to grow worried but he wasn't surprised. Actually, no one had greeted you in the morning. No one had every looked at you either. But little did you know, they were so afraid of you. Too intimated by your strong presence. Perhaps if they spared one glance at you, you will react the same way to yesterday.

               They gave you space so that you wouldn't panic. Obviously, they had all respect for you. Today, you wanted everything different. Honestly, you wanted to talk to Norman, but the outcome was just insults and denial. But despite your rude approach, he still plastered a genuine smile. He looked at you as if he didn't mind being rejected. 

               "Let's talk later Y/N." He beamed at you. "I don't care. Leave me alone." You exhaled sharply. You strolled into the farthest seat of the dining table, not wanting to be near to any of your siblings. But to your horror, Norman sat next to you! You began breathing quickly as you couldn't focus on eating your meal. You sweat dropped as he continued to consume his breakfast casually, twitching a smile when he noticed you staring. 

                You scowled, raising yourself from your seat as you walked further away from the boy. "Norman, stop this. Give her some space." Emma muttered. "Wow, she really hates you!'' Ray giggled to the other boy. "Shuddup Jerk!" The ginger whispered. "But... I guess Ray's right. She seems to hate you a lot." The girl repeated.

               "I don't understand why. Is there something wrong with me?" The albino whispered, as he sulked in the thought. "Nah. She's just scary, that's all." Ray replied. And so, they continued eating breakfast.