D a r k f e e l i n g s

After finishing your breakfast, you head inside the library. Grazing a finger on the bookshelf, you eyed on a specific book. But sadly, the book you wanted wasn't near your sight. You scowled in dismay. You were going to leave when suddenly a voice popped out of nowhere. In the dark, a boy with raven hair walked out of the darkness that enveloped him. His eyes bore into yours, hands in his pocket and a bandaid on his cheek.

           "Yo. This what you're looking for?" Ray asked raising his hand and the other, pointing at the book he held. "Aroused by two red chickens?" He read the title of the book. It was indeed, the book you were looking for. You blushed as you glared at him. "What a weird title, I didn't know you were into these." He scoffed, lightly chuckling. Your aura curled lowly. As if it was a warn.

         "A romance! Wow, Y/N. You're an actual pervert." Ray giggled, shooting you a nasty smile. You stomped in each step towards him. It was loud and each was intense. He flinched as you pinned him on one of the wooden walls. You trapped him with arms on the side of his head. It created a loud slam. "I-I didn't know you were this strong." He shivered. It was only the two of you there.

         Your face was so close to him, that he even blushed in discomfort. You went even closer, angling your head and your lips almost touched his. He shot his eyes closed, puckering his lips as he sweatdropped. If you're gonna do it, at least he was prepared. His awaited for the kiss that never came. When he slowly opened his eyes you just stood there, afar from him with the book he once held. "Pervert eh? Guess I am." You stated plainly in boredom.

         You left the library as if nothing happened. He blushed even more. His face coated in sweat. He collapsed on the floor with what had just occured. Shivering in humiliation. "Damn it." He grunts. 

                                        ══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

               "Ah, Y/N! You didn't come so I thought that I should be the one to find you." Norman scratched his nape in discomfort. He gazed at you as his face twisted in suprise. "Aroused by Two Red Chickens? I read that one but It was too mature for me so I didn't continue hehe." He chuckled. 

               "What do you want?" You snap, crossing your arms. "Me and Emma are wanting to talk to you. Is that alright?" He asked with hope glittering in his ocean eyes. "No." You replied dully, walking of away from him. You looked back, looking at his reaction. It looked like a dying puppy. He pouted in loss.

               "Fine I will!" You grunt, scrunching your eyes as you continued to stroll away. You felt a beam shining on your back. It was obviously Norman.

                                               ══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

              "Y/N! I'm so happy you came." Emma smiled, jumping in the air in joy. You didn't reply, plastering an emotionless look. "We want to talk you." Said the white haired boy. You shrugged, plopping on one of the seating area. "I just want to make sure...do you perhaps know already?" Norman asked, testing out the waters if you may or may not be aware of the disturbing secret.

            "If you're insinuating about the harvest, then yes. I knew it way before you two found out." You sighed. "Y/N...why did you not tell us?" Emma suddenly had a change in her tone. You balled your fist in guilt. "I did what I had to do." You stated plainly, keeping a stoic face. "You can't be serious right?" Norman responded. Ray entered the lone room in which you three stayed in.

           The ginger girl shook her face in disapproving matter. She grew intense. "This whole time, you knew and yet you didn't say a word..." She muttered barely above a whisper. "Why are you so cruel?" Emma questioned in growing anger. "Emma." Ray warned, as if he knew what she was about to do.

          The orange head stood up from her seat as she grabbed you by your shoulder brutally, fingers digging into your skin like sharp glass. You didn't flinch, just keeping your composure, coldly. "Emma!" Norman called. "Why didn't you say anything Y/N!? We could have saved them long ago!" She screamed as tears poured down on her face.

            "Let her go Emma!" Ray demanded as he walked towards the two of you. Your head fell down, staring at the floor as she shook you. You gazed on your feet, biting your lips. "Tell me, Y/N! You even had the guts to shut me out! Shut all of us out after you knew! Why can't you show a little emotion if this was the case?!" She wailed. "Because..." You trembled.

              Your head shot up to hers. E/C orbs shattered and glossy. Diamond water flowed out of your eyes. "Because I was never that strong!" You replied, all defeated and hopeless. For the first time in six years, you cried. Norman and Ray quivered as their eyes also became moist. Her grip around your shoulders became loose. "Forgive me Emma, for the things I've done. I wanted to grow distant. I didn't want to become attached to our other siblings. It hurt so much that I didn't want love to make my burden even heavier. And..." You continued between sobs. "I couldn't force myself to look at you, Emma. I know you loved us all deeply in your heart. I didn't want to see that smile fade away." You wailed even more, short breaths suffocated you. 

             "Every goodbyes we said to the others. You weren't there." Norman said as he looked at you with sorrow. "Mama locks me in the room. She says 'it's okay to cry it out, just don't let the others see.'" You say. "And I was foolish enough to believe." You finished.