S H U T U P

It was dark. Emma and Norman were not anywhere to be see. You wandered into darkness, holding a lamp that can only do so much. Proceeding into the library, you searched for a book before you go to bed. Mama wasn't near your sight either. Your eyes were swollen due to the crying you made earlier before Connie was shipped away. You thought of a simple book would ease you off.

              "Hey idiot. What are you doing here?" That voice. It belonged Ray. You turned around swiftly, shooting him a 'leave me alone' look. He sighed. "Y/N, I'm sorry about Connie" He stated. You turned your back on him again and walked away.

               He grab your arm tightly, forcing you to look at him. You slapped his face. It was so brutal, it left a red slit on his cheeks. "You moron! Why did you do that?!" He demanded for an explanation. "Stop sullying yourself on me." You ordered, strolling away as if nothing happened. Normally you wouldn't do such things, but the memories of Connie made you want to be alone. Forever.

                As you proceeded to walk away from the boy, he muttered something inaudible. Until, footsteps ran up to you from behind. He wrapped his arms around your neck, his chest touching your back. "I can't take this anymore, Y/N! Connie is dead, I can't stay here and watch our siblings get devoured. Please help me get over this..." He soaked your shoulder with tears.

              You were silent and unemotional. "Say something, Godammit!" He screamed. You pryed him off of you, harshly. "I have nothing to say. Plus, I couldn't care less if your having trouble keeping your feelings to yourself. Just don't expect to get help from me." You spat with a warn. That was the most you've spoken in six years.

              Has all of these years made you cold? What happened to you? Where was all the happiness? Why are you so distant?  As you no longer sensed the boy, you collapsed on the ground. "Fuck." You hissed. More images of Connie flowed like a waterfall. It hit you like a hard slap. You were quiet, just staring at the wooden floor, not expressing any emotion at all.

            "I hate this." You uttered, barely above a whisper. As you quietly took your book, you went outside. Gazing into the dark night. You watched as the wind howled, brushing your silky H/C hair. The grass softly prickled your thighs as you sat down on the field. Suddenly, a savage shriek entered the atmosphere. It was Emma's. You noted.

              You stood up and head inside the house, returning to your room as if you heard nothing. As you went inside, Emma and Norman were already there. They looked as if they've seen something disturbing. Their eyes possessed no glee as it did before. They just ignored you as you stood by idly watching them. 

Time skip 

                As you climb the wooden stairs you walked into the hallway. A muffled voice echoed into the night. "Don't worry Emma, we'll escape." You stopped your tracks as you heard it, looking down on your feet. Biting your lips in guilt. 'They won't escape. It's impossible.' You thought. "Y/N, it's past your bedtime. What are you still doing here?"

                You turned around. It was that wretched woman again. You walked away ignoring her again. "Y/N, I will not tolerate your rude behavior. Come here now." Her voice did not contain love for you anymore, it was cold and demanding. You sighed. "Shut up." You plainly stated, your eyes becoming heavy with overwhelming hate. It was sharp and venomous. "What did you say?!" She hissed in anger.

                "Did I stutter Mama? Keep your dirty mouth shut." You slowed your paste of words, allowing her to verify each one. Then, you walked away, leaving her bewildered.

Next Morning

                   You got up from your bed, early as always. "Good morning, Y/N. I brought you some flowers." Oh? Who could it be. You turned around to see the white haired boy. He was holding the same flowers you were gave him when you were six "Tch." You grunt. He sweatdropped. You were going to leave when he grabbed your arm. "Wait. I have something to tell you."

                   You ripped your arm away from his hold, giving an expressionless look. You were clearly uninterested. "Y/N. Why are you so cold?" He questioned, displaying a sorrowful look. "That's for you to find out. Oh wait. You already know." You simply stated. "You mean from last night? You know it too?" He grabbed your shoulders nearing his face with yours. "Since when?!" He screamed.

                     "L-let go!" It took all your guts not to stutter but you failed miserably. "Ahem." There, your mother stood watching you two. "Haha! Mama, good morning!" Norman waved with a smile. You were sick. How can he pretend to hold the woman in his heart? Even pretending is hard for you. "Good morning Norman. Good morning  to you too, Y/N." She smiled. You scowled.

                 "Breakfast is ready, time to eat." She finished with a warm beam. She then strolled away with the other kids. "I'll talk to you later." He went even closer to your face even more, having a serious tone as if he wasn't doing anything uncomfortable. "D-don't even bother w-waiting for me. I'm not coming to you anyway." You glared at him with a slight blush on your face. 

                  "No, I'll wait. Here, keep the flowers. It suits you anyway." He smirked handing the flowers to you. You stared at him, as he walked away, helping the other kids to get ready for their prayers.