C R U E L W O R L D

"I'll be a mom!?" Sister Krone exclaimed, mixture of excitement and fright. "Yes. One of the districts are still open, I've been recommending them to have you for a while." Isabella smiled. "You? Been recommending for me?"
The mother grins kindly at her. "Go pack up and head to the gates, immediately."

            "Immediately?" Sister Krone repeated. "Immediately. Do your best." The mother replies. Sister Krone was beyond happy. Finally her dream has come true. The thought of harvesting her own children brought her sweet joy. She wouldn't have to take orders from a superior. She'll be her own superior, instead. But the mere thought, does Isabella want her gone? Now?

                She'll have to try at least. After all, this was the moment she should be happy for. The woman left the room, leaving sister inside. She packed her things, gathering her personal inventory, including her little doll, shoving them inside a suit case.

               Sister Krone left the house, she strolled into the forest. Her heart pounded within her chest as beads of sweat rolled down her face. She was now face to face with the intricate bars of despair, but they now arose, providing her entry. She slipped in, clutching tightly with her luggage. A woman appeared before her. "Grandma. I have to report a serious issue." She says handing the woman the note.

"Four top scores of the grace field house is aware of what we do. I'm afraid if we let this be, it'll get far too danger-''

             "We have everything under control, no?" The woman states with a smile. Sister Krone froze. "Things are under control. What you need to know is that you have nothing to worry about. Isabella is a worthy enough pawn. You are too incompetent to replace someone like her." The woman finishes, pacing away slowly from Sister Krone.

              All these struggles, yet she had no chance to win from the very beginning. She laughs and giggles, her sanity now shattering. Why was her ending like this? Sister Krone truly lost the meaning of hope, getting buried under all that grief. No one has ever held her hand to raise her up from misery. The echoes of laughter hollered into the distance. "I had no chance from the beginning!" The woman declares her smile widening even more.

             "Such a pity." A calming voice slithered into the atmosphere. The woman halts her laughter. "Oh sister, your too pitiful, it makes me angry." Y/N frowns deeply, arms folded below her chest as she leans against the wall, facing a different direction.  "Sometimes we have dark days that don't seem real anymore. Did those days repeat everyday in your sad life?"

             "Y-Y/N?" Sister Krone muttered in confusion. "Endless anxiety, endless grief, endless melancholy. I'm sorry for what you've gone through." Y/N raised herself from the wall, walking towards the now closed cage. "You were no use for me, no use for Isabella, no use for anybody. You can never accomplish anything." Tears prickled out off your eyes in sorrow. You started to sob pathetically as you continued to wipe away your salty liquids.

                "Don't you dare look down on me..." The woman mumbles, growing tense at every word that escapes your mouth. "W-will there be any change in this suffering world? I wonder I-if there's any God..." You wailed without end. "I said, don't look down on me!" The woman screams in rage. You turned your head up slowly, swiping the last tear shedded underneath your lids.

               "But at least, the world is returning you a favour..." Your lips contort into a wide smile, your tears completely gone. By know you had looked like a psycho. Your sobs leisurely turn into giggles. "You won't have to live in this cruel world we're living in!"

"Think about it, your dead body will hold no existence! No pain, no grief, no more emotion! I'm so happy for yo-"

"Shut up!"

       Her shriek sliced into the air like an screech. You hummed looking your head up. "Hmmm? You should be happy!" Y/N hums sliding her eyes at the woman. "Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up! You're just like her! Just like Isabella!" You were not pleased with what she just said. "Hey, don't ever compare me with her." You warn, shooting her a glare.

          "Alright, I'm done. Hopefully the pain is not too overwhelming, goodbye!" You smiled, whistling a sweet tune then walking away from the cage.

(Guys, I love sister Krone. Also I did not reread this so there's probably a lot of mistakes.)