B R O K E N

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!!!"

            You profusely screamed. Tears ran down your puffy eyes as you called out to the boy in sorrow. "Everything I did- I did it for you!" You declared, raking your hair with your fingers. Norman looked miserable, staring at the floor with no words. It hurts. It hurts so much. You were unable to calm your frantic heart. Perhaps if you really showed your love, maybe he would have a will to live.

             "You will escape Norman! Tonight, hide in the meadows, just please..." You sobbed, profusely begging to him. "I have no intention on escaping." He said with a broken grin. "I have made up my mind, Y/N." He stated.

"Next month, will give you enough time"

"No, no, no, no-"

"I have layed out the plan."

"No- you're not... listening to me-"

"There is nothing to be afraid of." He mumbles.

"I will always be with you."

        At this moment, something sparked within you and set you on fire, your blood boiled severely as your eyes sharpen in fury. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? DON'T BE THE FOOL-"

         "But I'm not the fool!" The albino said, this time he was crying. Your hands grab both of his cheeks. You made sure to your eyes were in full view to him. "I have proved everything, my love and my dedication. I have proved I've loved you, just accept it!" Sobs echoes in the room, rage filled your very core and shook your being. "Was my love never enough, Norman?!" You screamed, searching fore sincereness in his blue shattered globes.

             "No." He muttered. His pale arms shoved you away in coldness. "I was never in love. Y/N... I don't love you. Leave. Me. Alone." Norman displayed poison, hatred. There was no warmth in that stare of his, it was icy and hollow, boring into you. He walked away, ready to exit the door when you clutched onto his back.

             "Y-you're- s-so unf-fair..." Your weeping were muffled as you dug your head on his shoulder. His head provoke to turn but instead, he kept it away from you. You arms slither tightly around his body as you soaked his back with hot tears.

               "Don't touch me." He pushed you away then left you alone in the room in silence. It was dead, it was cold and the sensation sent shivers down your spine. You collapse onto the floor, the hope drained from your body as you sunk deeper into misery.