D A R E

Y/N sat beside the window with a smile. Her palm supported her chin as her elbows rested upon the table, her legs crossed. "Where have you been? You missed breakfast." Norman interrogated, folding his arms and raising an eyebrow. 

               "It doesn't matter." You grinned. You were in a good mood to be honest. "Happy now that Sister Krone is dead?" Norman says. You nodded with a huge beam. "I feel so happy Norman. She's no longer living, that means no more suffering." You approached the boy your eyes widening in disturbing manner. "You're sick." He declared. "Maybe I am." You smirked. Your face twinkled again in sinful glee. E/C pools shining with a glint of red.

               "Oh Y/N, how did I grow to love someone like you?" He blushed, his lids rested halfway down his eyes. "Such a bad girl." He hummed sweetly. He was sweating, backing away from your figure in fluster. "Shut up." You shot him a glare, tugging on his collar harshly.

"Make me."

                  Norman retorted with a snicker. You scowled at this, biting your lips as if you tried to resist something. "Aww, did I make you mad?" He asked, he even dared to bat his lashes at you. Norman somehow felt hot. He never felt so heated before, and your eyes that bore into his added to the blaze. 

             "You're not scared of me are you, Norman?" You asked, pulling at his collar closer to your face. "Nope." He replied, popping the 'p'. Instantly, you grabbed his arms and slammed them against the wall, pinning his whole entirely so he had no escape.

             "What about now?" You purred, lips close to his ears. You pulled away but still pinned him, E/C orbs flicker up to see his reaction. There was a slight pink on his cheeks but he  stared back at you, like it was nothing. He neared his lips towards yours dangerously. "No." He whispered, Norman went even closer, fluttering his eyes closed as he demolished the distance you made sure to keep. 

               He wanted to kiss right there and then but you covered his mouth with your palm. "You idiot! I never meant it to go this far, God! You're so perverted!" You blushed harder, parting away from him and covering your face with your hands. "Wha- but it was you who started it!"

(Really short I KNOW I KNOW THEYRE TWELVE OR ELEVEN AND IM SORRY NORMAN IS NO PERVERT but he is for you