L E A R N I N G T O L O V E

"Y/N, you're getting a little hotheaded are you?" She chuckled. She stood up and walked away with a smirk on her face. You sighed heavily, continuing to chop the vegetables. Emma walked in the kitchen. "Y/N? I just went pass by mom and she looks pretty pale..." She says. "Don't worry about that wench." You replied coldly, not even sparing a glance at the girl

           But you swear in your life. You would never let your mother touch your siblings. You'll kill anyone who dares to hurt them. So you'll run. Run away with the others far away from this cruel world. But there was no where to run. You can only dream of embracing warmness. You felt bad. If only your siblings knew you loved them. If only they knew how much they meant to you.

            After supper, you went upstairs to your room. You sat on the bed silently, not speaking a word. Your eyelids sunk until they rested halfway on your eyes. You frown greatly. Sister Krone came into the room with a smile.

            "What happened Sister Krone? Weren't you supposed to kill Mother?" You slowly muttered. You were now trapped in broken hopes and spirits. "Yes yes. But it seemed she got the best of me..." 

            "YOU ARE TRULY WORTHLESS! FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN DREAMING FOR HER DEATH! I DEPENDED ON YOU TO FULFILL IT! BUT HOW DID YOU RETURN MY DESIRE? YOU FAILED IT ALL COMPLETELY!"

               You screamed in pure rage, flourishing acid and your eyes sharpen in fury. "I'm sorry, if only I was skilled enough to beat her, I could have met your expectations..." She bend down to face you. Your head was turned and your hair fell to cover your face. "I have no use for you. Get out."

              How will you ever succeed? Will you ever escape with your other siblings? Your brothers and sisters deserved more than this. They deserved to live. You chose to be happy. You chose to live life to the fullest. But if you're wanting to succeed, you would have to do it yourself. No more depending on others, it will only bring you down.

Next morning. (after breakfast)

             You asked Don to help you tie more ropes for the escape, even though you had enough ropes, it was just a excuse. You just wanted to have a bond with the boy. After all, you committed something awful to him. He was really scared at first, but agreed.

             You two were inside a room and you eyed every movements he made. He was sweating all over and tied the ropes swiftly and flawlessly as if he didn't want you to get mad if he made a single mistake. He avoided your eye contact that burned into him and he trembled over. Silence filled the room.

"Don."

        You grunt. He flinched in fret and slowly he faced you. "That's one hell of a skill you got there." You commented, a slight tug curved the ends of your lips. But it was not visible to the human eye. "T-thank y-you!" He stuttered aloud. You nodded your head in reply looking away awkwardly. Even if you complimented him, he still was scared and quivered severly. 

          "How's your cheek? Does it still hurt from my punch?" Your eyes widen disturbingly, you stare at him, demanding for an answer as your face possessed all seriousness. This frightened him even more. "N-not at all!" Don says, shutting his eyes. 

"Hey."

           You call out in an echo. He hummed in a shaky voice. "We're cool, right? You don't hate me, right?" You ask. "I DON'T HATE YOU!" He screamed. "Mmm. Yeah right. I know you do, you want to punch me back while I'm not looking." You scoffed in offense. "I-I really don't!"