D E F E A T E D

You were too pretty. How your cheeks glittered against the light. Your heavenly eyes twinkled that sent the brightest stars to a shame. Those soft, pink lips. Your porcelain skin, that was too fragile for the world. Your beauty was magnificent and godly. There wasn't a single inaccuracy with your complexion. It was perfect, worthy enough to join the Goddesses that danced upon the clouds.

Your mellow fingers fumble along the line of her jaw, pressing your tips below her chin, as you added tiny pressure to bring Anna's pale face closer to yours. Her pale cheeks emitted a loud red as her bottom lip quivered at your inviting gesture. "What do you say Anna? Do you like me too?" You batted your lashes. She could only gulp in fright.

"H-how c-can I?" Slowly, her eyelids flickered close, carelessly melting under your touch. "You say that, but look at yourself." You chuckled hoarsley. "Y-Y/N, what are you..?" She wasn't even trying to stop you at this point, just light resistance. "W-What would Mother do if she sees us?" She argued.

"J-Just the m-mere thought could end us b-both in trouble." She trembled slightly. With gentle hands, she tried to shove you away, but her push was weak and feeble, you couldn't help but roll your eyes at her meaningless attempts. You seize both of her wrist with your brutal grasps, putting all her momentary struggles to an end. Caring fingers that has now turned callouse, tightly curl below her bawled hands and she winced painfully.

"You intrigue me," you whispered, angling your lips as you pucker yourself for a sweet peck. "I know what you're trying to do Y/N. Just stop it, it's making me angry." The albino interrupted sheepishly. "I found you...Norman." You smirk in sacrilegious glee.

"You think you'll buy me with your cheap antics? This is the last time I will fall for your dirty tricks." The boy warned. "What a shame..." You sighed. The poor girl, Anna could only squeak in humiliation. "I'll return to the field." She muttered silently, clearly still flustered. "Hmm? We still haven't finished the game." You exhaled sharply.

"I'm through." She mumbled. "Whatever you say girly." You grumbled, folding your arms to your chest as your brows scrunch in loss. With that, she carried herself away. "Good luck with her. I'm not certain she'd be the same anymore." Norman declared. You turned around, a fiery snicker plastered against your face, eyes lit up in mock. "I only used her as bait... But sadly you fell for my empty performance." Your eyes flick up to witness his guilty expression.

"Naughty, Naughty mister Norman."

You purred, tucking your arms behind you back as you approached the boy ever so slowly. "Did you enjoy my little show?" You ask, your orbs portraying darkly as you wiggle your brows in a tease. "I did not." He stated in a frown. "Such a pity." You smugged.

"Such a pity? It was such a pity you had to use Anna just to find me out. Were you really that desperate to beat me?" He pauses, his index finger pinching his chin in thought. "Although, I admire your determination. How does it feel like to be less oblivios towards my feelings? Finding out that I only surrendered by driven jealousy?" He snaps back in a sly grin.

Like thunder, he quickly leaves a faint peck on your cheek before returning his head in respectful distance. Presenting an innocent face as if he hasn't done anything worth humiliating. You blink in shock, parting your mouth apart from his action. Slowly, you felt your cheeks heat up. Unwantedly trying too hard not blush. "Alright, I found you. Better get your ass out of here." You glower in resent. How dare he mock you now?

He giggled, jogging away to join the others. Once he was fianlly out of your sight, you groan in embarrasment. Cheeks, drowning in all sorts of heat. "Uggh!" You scowled, glowing redder with each passing time.

(I made Norman too ooc. This was a bad chapter sowwy :b)