I ' M S O R R Y

"I would die for you, Y/N. But, I wouldn't live for you."

          Norman murmured under his faint whisper. "What?" You whimpered, E/C eyes widened at his statement. "How dare you say that now." A weak utterance rolled out of your lips. You shot your head back up. "What you said, you don't hate me, do you?" You questioned, scoffing a bit. "I don't actually hate you Y/N. it's just- you're too difficult. And I don't have much time, I have to go-" he turned away in jolt, fixing his blazer and tie.

             Your fingers clutch onto his back. You didn't say anything, just kept your head low. You quivered, releasing quiet sobs all the while. "If only- if only, we had enough time..! Perhaps I-" you were silenced by the boy, he slid his thumb over your stained cheeks as they darkened slightly from his touch.

             "I'm sorry..." he smiled gently, his gaze softening as he called out to you.  Norman stared into you with tenderness. You broke, wailing boomingly. "Don't worry," he laughed.

              "When things go wrong, I'm by your side." He mentioned, wrapping his short arms around you. You choked in cries, your visioned blurred by the sight of him. Your back felt oddly wet, when you turned around, you saw he was crying. "It's okay.!" He lied.

              Shakily, your arms snake around his back and you held him tighter. Oh how you desired this moment so much. "I'm sorry for never being the perfect sister for you." You wailed, burying your head on his coat. The boy shushed you, combing your hair with his pale fingers. From what you could tell, he was trembling, knowing that death was waiting for him.

              "What only mattered, was you stood by me from the very end." He replied, placing a soft kiss swiftly on the pillows of your cheek. "Goodbye." His last smile was off, shattered and horror displayed on his expression. And thus, that was his last farewell.

Flashback ended before he heads downstairs