G O N E

Morning

You knew that tonight, you would no longer, feel the boy, sense his presence amongst all of you. He was going to die and there was no use for you to stop it. Yes, it seems quite so that the children appeared to be down casted, yet some looked clueless. Emma and Ray were trapped in heavy sorrow for their dear friend. Everything they had done is for their dear ones, yet it seems so unfair that the outcome would only be like this.

You threw a tantrum. Knocking of the objects of tables, screaming as tears streamed down you face. "Now, now darling, please calm down." Your mother implored. You collapse onto the ground, all strength hollow and empty as your whole body turned completely and utterly numb. She bend down, her arms ready to reach you and pull you close to her, but you resisted of course.

"No! Don't touch me! You're so terrible and EVIL! You took everything away from me!" You cried, profusely using your sleeve to wipe the tears away. "IT'S YOU! IT'S YOU! IT'S YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" The woman shushed you and her arms enclose around your shaking figure.

"I know, my dear. Let it all out darling. It's okay, I'm here. Mother's here to protect you. I promise." Her orchid coloured eyes turned deceiving gentle, she smiled all the while. A scream strangled your throat in repulse and disgust, your head remained low as you wept and wept. "If you love Norman so much, why don't you say your last words?"

There, Norman stood anxiously out the door, his fingers fumble with each other. "I'll leave you to it," Isabella said with a smirk. She closed the door behind her. "This is all your fault. You could have left when you still had the chance!" You yelled. Fingers grabbed harshly on his collar. "You imbecile! You liar! I don't care if you don't have feelings for me! Just the thought of you living is enough!" You pulled him back.

"If this is how you would make me feel. Despair! I wish I had never taken the time to know you better! At this point, you don't even exist to me! You're DEAD to me!" You screamed in all truthfulness. His sparkling blue eyes moisten as he nipped on his bottom lip. "Is that so..."

You flash a look of realization. Your fingers found his cheeks as you cup them lovingly but he parted away in a haste. "No- I didn't mean what I just said. I'm sorry Norman... I didn't-"

"Perhaps you're right. In your eyes, I'm just as good as dead." He glared, his ocean orbs did not turn soft, instead, he shot an arsenic gaze, one that was similar to yours when you were in that mood. "Y/N... I hate you." This time, it was true. He despised you and there was no pretend for your sake. It was genuine.

Time skip.

"I can't respect those feelings at all! Especially when you don't truly want to leave the house!" Emma screamed. The wooden ground was hard and cold, not much as they remembered, and the air had darkened. Isabella inched closer to the girl. "Emma, you're a little too hotheaded." Her voice broke into a whisper. "If you don't stop, I'll kill you."

She flinched at the mother's statement, her tone did not possess tenderness as it did before. "Mama, can I talk to Emma one more time?"

The woman's expression scowled. "Yes. Of course." She permitted at last. "Emma, thank you."

"Yeah."

"Eat properly."

"Yeah."

"Take care of the others for me."

"Yeah."

"I'll leave the rest to you."

"Yeah."

His pale hands raked her ginger locks in kindness. "It's okay, you'll get through this." Emma broke into tears. "Yeah."

The night was dark, and you watched how black it turned, you knuckles below your jaw as your eyes rest tiredly forwards. There was a knock on your door before finally slipping in regardless at your say. You turned to see and it was Emma.

"Well, did you stop him like I said?" Hope painted your voice. There was silence. You hated that. Finally, the girl parted her lips in hesitation. She quivered severely and slowly, her green globes slid up at you. "I'm sorry... he's gone."

Mwhahahahah did this break your heart?. Cuz I hope it did Mwahahahahah!!!

-love author chan.