| Authors Note |

| Thank you for choosing to read this fanfiction |

I have read similar fanfictions in Wattpad and in my opinion, major details have been left out. In this fanfic, I shall try to cover most of them. This one is unique and similar at the same time. Hope you enjoy it!

The Marauders have always been my favorite. They are a cool gang. They have:
● A cool name
● Cool nicknames
● A strong friendship that we all want.
● And... they prank people

Come on! Who doesn't like pranking!?

***

When the Marauders, Lily, and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell breaks loose!

Sirius Black is on the loose, spreading terror all across the wizarding and the muggle world. But what will happen when young James Potter, who is supposed to be dead and believed to be killed by his best friend, finds out about this betrayal.

Harry Potter is known for the trouble that follows him everywhere but perhaps, it's time for someone to take on to his burden.

Competing with the Weasley Twins about who are the better pranksters, and building relationships with the golden trio, the Marauders set to solve another mystery but this time, alone.

Alone because of the misunderstandings between them.

Will they find out what's wrong or will the Marauders be broken forever? How will the older Lupin, Snape, and Sirius react to these tiny troublemakers?

Read to find out!

Note: I do not own the characters but I do own the plot.

Trigger Warnings: Many supernatural references, depressing parts, fighting, many PJO references...

~Do not question why the references are a trigger warning...~

Status: Incomplete

***

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment because I like to reply to comments in my free time because I have nothing better to do...