| The Letter |

Dear Minerva McGonagall,

                    While this letter may seem like a mischievous prank of the Marauders, I will have to let you know that it isn't. For instance, nobody but us know to which extent we love, not only those cunning, infamous boys, but every student we teach.

                    I could be polite and ask you how well you are but I shall let it pass as finding those boys and Lily all asleep in detention would make you quite... worried.

                    Minerva, as you might have understood by now, I am you from the future and I write this letter to inform you that you that at some point in future, during the third year of a very famous boy, these very same kids will return to wreck havoc and spread their glorious name. I cannot express how good of an experience this had been.

                    And vise versa, very soon.

                    I would also advice you to quickly dispose of a cauldron present in the room as soon as possible for it is nothing but the cause of it all. I've had my time with these boys and I will say nothing more but this:

                    Minerva, enjoy and live every single second because time is not something we get back. Severus, Lily, Alice, James, Frank, Justin, and every child you teach; have fun with them and yes, I've written fun. Not something else. I could keep going but the time is ticking and it would be selfish of me - you - to keep us here any longer.

                    Live, Minerva, Live.

Yours beloved oneself,
Minerva McGonagall.
(From the future)