2| Two?

When James woke up, he found himself staring right into  blue eyes.

"Bloody hell Harry, are you okay?" The red haired guy asked. A look of shock took over his worried face. "You're not Harry."

"Who's Harry?" James asked confused. "I'm-"

"That's enough, Mr. Weasly," A stern voice broke the red-headed boy's train of thoughts. "You are supposed to be in class. I will take care of our student here. You can leave now..."

The Weasly boy left the room. James touched his head, "Where-"

"James Potter," The women, who was now visible, said again. "Always a pleasure."

Was it his imagination or did she just let out a sob?

"Professor McGonagall," He said surprised. "You look so..."

She let out a laugh, "Old? Ah, yes. Age is such a beautiful thing, isn't it? Seems like only yesterday that I gave you that detention."

James stared at her confused. "What do you mean by 'seems like'?"

"Your questions will be answered Mr. Potter. But first, your friends are waiting for you."

"Oh."

***

James walked into a room next to the one he was previously in. He did not expect Lily to run and hug him.

"You're okay," She wiped away her tears.

"Ah, young love. So beautiful!" Blushing he let go of Lily and turned around to see Dumbledore standing by the window, his smile, like always, kind and heart warming. "Evening Mr. Potter."

James nodded not trusting himself to speak. "Where's-"

The door opened. Sirius and Remus walked in. Spotting James, the trio hugged each other. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Padfoot," James, unable to control himself, smirked and hugged Sirius again, tightly.

"Making me the third wheel again, huh?" Moony interrupted.

They laughed and Moony joined their hug.

Someone cleared their throats and they turned. Severus and Peter stood there. Just beside them was Professor McGonagall, who was fuming in anger.

Dumbledore stepped ahead to explain, "Straight to the point, you have travelled into the future."

"Woah... stop right there-"

"-Sorry to interrupt but let me speak, Sirius Black. You have travelled into the future."

Moony stepped forward, "How do you know?"

"I was the second person, after Professor McGonagall to help informed of this time travel incident. Yes, Remus, when you return to your own timeline. You will adopt new identities and attend classes as transfer students," Dumbledore sighed. "I know that I will not be able to confine you to a single room and that you will escape. Thus, you are allowed to explore this timeline. It is, however, advised not to reveal your identities. Some might find it... disturbing."

Moony, Sirius and James exchanged looks. Sirius raised an eyebrow. James shrugged.

"Here are your new names,"Professor McGonagall stepped forward and gave each of them a slip of paper with their names written on it

James looked into his paper and scoffed.

Jack Armstrong

He looked over to his friends' slips and stiffled his laughter.

Sirius Black

Shrek Shrewsbury

Lily Potter

Ivy Nightingale

Remus Lupin

Robin Lane (Lane, not Hood)

Peter Pettigrew

Peter Johnson

Severus Snape

Scooby Sylvester

James hit Sirius' shoulder and laughed, "What's up with the names, Shrewsbury?"

The children thanked the professors. Professor McGonagall asked them to follow her to the classroom and they obliged, ready for a new adventure.

***

Totally did not take the names from fandom names like Scooby doo, Shrek, Percy Jackson (Peter Johnson), Supernatural (Jack) and Autocorrect (Shrewsbury, Armstrong etc.) Nope! Not at all!

I have a question (I will tag the person [not my sister though] who answers first, giving the right answer, in the following chapters)

Which curse killed Sirius Black?