Midoriya's Flashback

Narrator: As the no named villain was making a heavy sedative to sedate Todoroki he accidently put to much of a green liquid and it exploded all over the hideout and instead of Todroki only being sedated the LOV also got sedated and had weird dreams. But Deku go a flashback to Todoroki and Dekus first christmas with Angry pomeranian and Kirishima.

Deku: Todoroki-Kun
Todoroki: yes midoriya?
Deku: do you think its a good idea to leave somewhere new? I mean what if theres a villain and the pros need help what about allmight what about-
*kiss*
Deku:w-w-well i guess a vacation wouldn't hurt as well. And whole week just you and me-
*EXPLOSION*
Todoroki: what in the-?
Deku: be on guard Todoroki-Kun.
Todoroki: always
*in the distance hears a familiar voice*
Kirishima: Baku-babe what the heck?!
Bakugou: what? The wouldn't answer so and you asked if i had a way to get their attention so there you go!
Kirishima: *sigh* well i did ask-oh and mido-bro, Todoroki
Bakugo: see it worked
Deku: K-kacchan. Why did you knock our door down?!
Bakugo: BECAUSE YOU NERDS WOULDN'T ANSWER AND THE PLANE LEAVES IN 15 MINUTES!!!
Todoroki: ah right i forgot to let you know they're coming on the trip theh purchased the tickets actually i did i just gave them my Fathers card.
Deku: WAAAAAAA! Ok. First, thank you Kiri, Kacchan. And Todoroki-Kun i thought we talked about this?
Todorki: i'm sorry midoriya. i can't help it.
Deku: *exhale* well its ok. But lets go we are gonna miss the flight!
Todoroki: everyone out?
Everyone:yes!
Bakugo: yes icyhot now lets f@#king go!
Todoroki hold on.
puts THICC ice over their door until they get back from trip.
Deku: wait wont it melt?
Todoroki: Midoriya. My ice is a part of me and when have you see my icebergs melt?
Deku: you have a point. OK lets go!
*at the airport*
Deku: where are we going anyway?
Bakugo: you'll know when you get there.
*At their destination*
Todoroki: ok. Open!
Deku: *GASP!!!* Todoroki-kun you didn't?!?!
Todorki: I so did.
Deku: omg. PARIS!! Wait that means?
*At Endevors*
Endevor: hmm
Notification: Dear, user this credit card has been drained of all the money in it. Thank you for using ********* Bank have a nice day.
Endevor: SHOTO!!!!!

BACK IN PARIS.
Kirishima: Baku-babe you wanna go and eat something together?
Bakugo: *licks his lips* oh i wanna eat something-
Todoroki: *breaks fourth wall* there are children present.
Narrator: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!!!
Todoroki: Never!Continue.
*Anyways*
Deku: you guys go ahead we're gonna go to our room to put our stuff away and we'll eat something else.
Kirishima: alright Mido-bro, todoroki. See you later.
*at the hotel*
Todoroki: Do you like it?
Deku: isn't it a bit much though? Like you didn't have to do all of this.
*blush*
Todoroki: *grabs dekus face softly* Midoriya you know i love you and i wanted to have a first christmas we'll never forget so i decided Paris will bee an amazing first christmas for us.
Deku: Todoroki-kun. you know i don't need you to go all out for me just you being there is enough for me and loving me as you do.
*kiss*
Todoroki: Midoriya...i love you
*hugs and kiss*
*meanwhile with KiriBaku*
Kirishima: so...what do you wanna eat?
Bakugo:*acting like a child* i just wanna eat i'm hungry!
Bakugo: HEY I DID NOT ACT LIKE A CHILD B#@CH!!!
Narrator: hokay sure. Anyways, wait....WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE FOURTH WALL....*sigh* So, Bakugo and Kirishima ended up eating at a SUPER EXPENSIVE AND FANCY RESTAURANT because before...
Todoroki: SPEND....IT....ALL!
Narrator: so they still had more money and ended up buying girftd for they're family and TodoDeku and the rest of their friends and Todeku did the same and spent christmas together with KiriBaku. And New Hears was fast approaching what would happen then?