The Quirk

Narration: With Bakugou and Todoroki as frenemies Bakugou is trying different ways to get deku's attention to a lonely Todoroki and since their plan "failed" they decided to walk around the school grounds and think of a new way. But someone unexpected was awaiting them.

Bakugou: Oi IcyHot. Why did you have to fall for a brainless nerd like Deku?

Todoroki: Well first, he's amazing, courageous, strong like me. I can go on. Second, MIDORIYA IS NOT BRAINLESS OR A NERD I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION THAT WORD IN FRONT OF ME ESPECIALLY OF MIDORIYA. *about to blast kacchan but suddenly a black cloud appears*

Bakuroki: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!

Villain: *Scruffy voice* Wow a lot of negative energy here I see

Bakugou: WHO ARE YOU EXTRA?!!!?

Villain: That is for you to find out wannabe hero's. Stand down or taste the power of my power and blades. Shoto Todoroki : Loves his best friend but doesn't know how to confess and fears rejection. hehe love is for the weak. Katsuki Bakugou : In love with Ejiro Kirishima but fears he'll leave him for another if he messes up. Again, W..E..A..K!!!

Bakugou: *clenches fists and grits teeth* you dare CALL ME WEAK!!!

Todoroki : Bakugou please calm down we have to think rationally...

Bakugou: F*** Rational he has to DIE!!!!!!!!! AGHAGHAGHGAHGAHA!!!!

Villain: To Easy *Disappears and reappears on roof of UA* Like i said weak.

Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL?!?!?AHHHHH!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!

Villain: I just gave you a little slice. Well, I don't need it but Toga does. Sounds Familiar? right? *smirk*

Todoroki : *Holding bakugou trying to soothe the pain with his ice quirk* You work for the league of Villains. How dare you show up here at UA we best you before and we'll do it again.

Villain: OH you think I work for that petty little league. HAHA don't make me laugh. I work solo I just got this for Toga because well you'll find out soon enough. But I am still missing one more drop of blood from YOU!!

Todoroki: You're funny if you T-HINK AGH *shoots Ice wall at villain* i'm letting you get my blood.

Villain : Huh I guess love DID'NT make you weak. But you're still to slow.

Todoroki : *GASP looks at left side of shoulder* GAHAGHGH!!!

Villain : Oh and don't worry i'm gonna do you a favor. *blows chemical at todoroki and Bakugou*

Todoroki: what WAS THAT!!

Villain : You'll find out soon. Until we meet again Handsome *kisses Todoroki on forhead*. AHAHAHAHAHA.

Todoroki: S***!!! *Punches ground* how could this happen?

Bakugou: Oi ICY-HOT you cursed hehe. I guess you acually can.

Todoroki : Bakugou are you Ok?

Bakugou: I'm ok. he just scratched me. a deep scratch but still a scratch

Todoroki: We need to get ourselves to recovery girl. *makes a ice slide to All Might's window*

ALLMIGHT: "I AM HERE!!!" Young Todoroki what happened?

Todoroki: A villain attacked us. He didn't have a name but all he wanted was our blood and he got it. and then blew a chemical over us and said "don't worry i'm doing you a favor"

ALLMIGHT: I'm sorry you had to fight him on your own. Here i've got you. Let Me take you to Recovery Girl do you want me to call anyone to be beside you? Young Bakugou I know Kirishima. But young Todoroki who do you acquire?

Todoroki: I-I-I acquire Izku Midoriya.

ALLMIGHT: Young Midoriya? So you guys are true friends.

Bakugou: HEHE *loopy* No he's in love with the nerd

Todoroki: *hits bakugou where his cut is* SHUT UP!!!

Bakugou: AGHGHGH!!! ICYHOT!!!

ALLMIGH: Enough you two. Now Young Todoroki is this true?

Todoroki: Yes: I've liked him for a while but he doesn't seem to notice.

ALLMIGHT: well i'm not gonna tell him how you feel towards young midoriya but i'm rooting for you Young todoroki. Midoriya really deserves an amazing person as yourself. I will definitely acquire him to your bedside.

Todoroki: Thank you...All Might *passes out*

Bakugou: I think i'm gonna hurl. But tell my shark *Grabs ALLMIGHT'S COLLAR* I love him *Passes out*

AllMight: Oh no Young Bakugou, Young Todoroki. *Checks both of their pulses* oh thank goodness their just sleeping. I must hurry. *fly's to recovery girl*

Narrator: So ALLMIGHT takes both of the boys to recovery girl and they're bandaged up but still resting and Kirishima and Deku running side by side to their best friends (Kirishima and Bakugou are dating and he considers himhis BF but still he is his Best friend) but they are in for a rude awakening when Todoroki and Bakugou finally awake.