Deku's Backstory

Narrator: So in the back and darkest part of the hideout Bakugou is strapped to a bed with hovering over him ready to Experiment on him but he wanted torture him with former memories.

Deku: So KaCcHaN. How are you? Comfortable?

Bakugou: We-

Deku: I don't care. Are you ready for my experiment?

Bakugou: I don't care anymore Deku. You took the away the one thing that didn't suck in this entire world from me.

Deku: AWW. hahaha. You Mean Kiri-Kun?

Bakugou: *Rolls eyes*

Deku: hmm? Big bad kacchan doesn't wanna talk huh? Well than I was gonna forget this and just experiment on you but lets torture you a little more shall we? Witcher get in here please hehe.

Narrator break: The "No Named villain" their villain name is Witcher. They had a normal name but due to an accident many years ago they dropped it and became Witcher. Their Quirk is Potion Making. They can mix any type of liquid or gas and create a sedative or poison that can go for miles if not taken care of or used properly. They are Non-Binary Demisexual. They have quick reflexes semi to Iida times 10. If anyone would try to catch them they would have to devise a proper plan to catch this villain. *end of break*

Witcher: Yes, Dear Deku?

Deku: Give me the sedative and make me a memory liquid so i can give to my dear, dear kacchan here.

Witcher: Of course Deku. Here's the Sedative and here's the memory liquid. What exactly are you trying to do with this combo. May I ask?

Deku: Of Course. I plan to sedate kacchan and inject him with this so he can see what he couldn't and make him suffer the way I suffered.

Bakugou: Sh***y deku don't you lay a FINGER ON ME!!

Deku: But you're mine now. KaCcHaN. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Narrator: And so Deku Sedates Kacchan and injects him with the memory serum

Kacchan: Where the hell am I!?!?

Deku: *echoed laughter*

Bakugou: Deku!?!?! show yourself!?!?! Where the hell am I?!?!

Deku: Hello Kacchan. This is my and your memories conjoined.

Bakugou: W-Why?

Deku: BECAUSE!! My dear Kacchan You need to take responsible for what you did to him.

*points to the orginal Deku*

Bakugou: D-Deku

OG Deku: P-Please h-help me. Todoroki-kun, kacchan, kiri.

Bakugou: *Grabs him by the collar* what the hell did you do to him?

V Deku: I did Nothing I was always inside but every time I tried to come out he would shove me deeper inside and tried to hide me. But hehe Toga released me.

Bakugou: Deku...I'M SORRY END THIS PLEASE!!!

V Deku: He's tried but I aM iN cOnTrOl NoW. Now look at the screen.

Narrator: And so Bakugou looks at the screen (which consists of his and Dekus memories). And the memories showed Bakugou bullying Deku, Deku Jumping but somehow surving without a scratch, getting all mights quirk, seeing Villain Deku for the first time, but denying his request and living a "happy life". Deku was never happy he only hid it from eveyone. he thought he could beat it on his own but now Villain Deku is out and has a physical form.

*Flashback*

Deku: W-Who are you?

V Deku: I'm you the real you on the inside. Don't you wanna taKE REVENGE on dear Kacchan for breaking your heart, telling you to kill yourself, and torturing you everyday of your life?

Deku: Revenge does sound GoOd. But thats not the hero way. You have to fight all the way to the end. I don't hate Kacchan In fact HE MADE ME STRONGER. So thanks but no thanks no please go back to where you came from.

V Deku: haha Fine. But i'll be back and Kacchan will be sorry when I do.

*end of flashback and memories*

Bakugou: *whispers under breath* Deku i'm sorry,