The Start of an overcomplicated plan by KiriKami😂

Narrator: So according to toga Kiri and Denki are now together. And Now she's about to get something to officially get rid of Bakugou's hopes forever. Toga decides to go to coffee shop to get a drink and to get some lunch so Kiri and Denki have about 20mins to do what they need to do.

Denki: ok bro i printed out flyers for the "party" and i have a fake invite for toga just in case.

Kiri: My man. You did great now pass those out and let me know when Toga gets back so I can get my plan in motion.

Denki: Alr bro.

Narrator: Denki walks to the common room and sees all the girls and starts handing out the flyers.

Denki: Hello ladies I have something to give you.

Mina: Denki I swear if its another pran-oooo party at Kiris house? Whats the occasion?

Denki: Well we're celebrating me and Kirishima becoming a couple.

Mina: O-oh wait Bakugou and Kiri-

Denki: Yeah I know i feel bad for Bakugou but sometimes things just dont work out. So the party starts at 6pm and we gonna ride it out till 9pm Hope to See you guys there. Byeeee.

Mina: 🤔 suspicious. But I love parties so GIRLS SHOPPING TIME!!

1A girls: YASSSSS

*meanwhile*

Toga: *on phone with Shigiraki* Dont worry i'm on my way back now, i'm 2mins away. Ok ok. Bye crusty dusty bi-.

Denki: Kiri I see toga shes here and on her way up whose your first?

Kiri: you're gonna hate me but Shinsou.

Denki: Bro there's boundaries.

Kiri: i'm not doing anything dont worry i'll keep you on the line after i call him. Ok? Just mute yourself.

Denki: Fine i trust you bro.

Kiri: *calls shinsou* Heyyy can you come to my dorm I need help with an assignment.

Shinsou: ugh i'm tired but fine i'll go your room. It is next to Denki's so I can visit after.

Kiri: great, great ok. See here. Bye.

*5 mins later shinsou knocks on kiri's door and Todoroki(Toga) passes right behind him and get curious and starts lurking*

Shinsou: Hey Kir-

*kiri grabs him by the coller and pulls him inside*

Todoroki(Toga) : Another one? Oh this is Juicy *starts recording from behind the door*

Kiri: *Underbreath "perfect"* Oh Shinsou <3

Shinsou: K-Kiri w-what are you doing?

Kiri: I just wanna show how much I love you baby. *starts fake kissing*