Confessions!!

Narrator: So as Todoroki runs away from Deku he got lost in his thoughts. But it doesn't go as you think its going. With KiriBaku they have more confessions that they never really talked about (it gets deep T-T)

Todoroki: *In brain: god why did i have to do that what kind of idiot am I gah i'm so stupid!!!* *sees tree* Oh god I CAN'T STOP!!!

Deku: TODOROKI-KUN *becomes faster than when he was chasing Todoroki* *Catches todoroki bridal style*

Todoroki: Midoriya? *blushes lightly*

Deku: Todoroki-kun lets talk. Ok?

Todoroki: Of course Midoriya.

Narrator: While Deku is still trying to get to his dorm KiriBaku are doing other things.

Bakugo: Hey Sharky?

Kirishima: Yeah Bakubabe?

Bakugo: Do you love me? are you gonna leave me if I "explode way to much?" i don't wan't you to leave me *start to have glassy eyes* I don't want to lose you. I love you Kirishima!! *Pulls into a bear hug* 

Kirishima: *pushes Kacchan away softly and stroking his arm for comfort* *and drops it* well Denki is cute...

Bakugo:*angry face* *and starts to explode* WT-*!!!!

Kirishima: *Grabs Bakugo's face and stares intensely* Bakugo

Bakugo: *Looks to the side in anger* Hmm?

Kirishima: I Love you with all my heart. I need you to know that and I will never stop loving you no matter who you yell at, or who you hurt, I just need you to apologize to them. Ok BakuBabe?

Kirishima: *pulls his face and kisses him*

Bakugo: *breathes in and out* mmmm. *let's go* Ok. *smiles softly* I love you too My sh**** hair. *Kisses again*

Narrator: (T-T) So back with TodoDeku at the dorms.

TodoDeku: So *chuckles nervously*

Todoroki- You go first Midoriya

Deku: no you Todoroki-Kun

Todoroki: Ok? so um I like you. Actually, if i'm being honest I love you Midoriya. You're just so brave, you always speak your mind you never stay silent, you helped me at the sports festival when i didn't wanna win with my fire quirk. But because of you I use it whenever I need it or just for some stupid reason *chuckles a little while crying*

Deku: Todoroki-Kun I-I-I don't know what to say but....Thank you. And I just wanted you to use your full power. No one should hide who they are. Just like how you're confessing to me. I'll confess to you. Ever since I saw you the first day of school I was in love but you didn't seem interested and then we became friends and i didn't want to ruin it thinking you would think i was disgusting, or shameful-

Todoroki: *interrupts deku* *Pulls Deku into a bear hug* Midoriya I would never EVER think that you were disgusting or shameful I love you Midoriya. It's a love I can't explain.

TodoDeku: *Semi released from hug* *stares into each others eyes* *Kisses*

Deku: mmmm *let's go* Todoroki-Kun I love you so much.

Todoroki: And i love you Midoriya.

Deku: So what are we now? Super Close friends?

Todoroki: Does this answer you question? *grabs the back of dekus head and kisses him*

Deku: *Opens eyes and let's go* Boyfriends? *smiles*

Todoroki: Yes. *Hugs Deku again*

Deku: You're mine Todoroki-Kun and I am yours.

Narrator: And so Deku and Todoroki finally reveal their secrets toward one another and become boyfriends and live happily every after.....Which is what I would say if it ended here. But there was a little rat that was listening in. What will happen next? Who knows.