Deku's Story/Plan</3

Narrator: In the darkest area of the League, Bakugou and Kirishima are wrapping their brains on what Deku said and Todoroki is more broken and lost all hope. Deku was his rock and and his life and now that Deku has become a villain, he feels that the light is gone. With Deku being the next One for All holder, he feels that the villains may have won.

Kirishima: Hey Bakubabe?

Bakugou: Yes Kiri?

Kirishima: Bakugou Please tell me what did you do to Midobro?

Bakugou: I-I

*maniacle laughter*

Deku: Ah. My two favorite prisoners. Have you figured it out yet?

Kirishima: N-

*Bakugou interrupts*

Bakugou: Yes Deku. It was because of everything i've done to you right?

Kirishima: *in brain: Shit what the hell did this beauti-I mean stupid idiot do?*

Deku: So, You remember telling me "to take a swan dive of the Building"? to maybe get a quirk in my next life?
Bakugou: Yes. I remember that and beating you, calling you worthless, and blasting you and taking advantage of my quirk on you.

Kirishima: I-I

Deku: *laughs* YeS my dear Kacchan you're right!!! But that's not why I called you and dear Kiri-kun.

Bakugou: Than WHY THE HELL ARE WE HERE DEKU?!?!? WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU!?!?!

Deku: WELL KACCHAN!!! you're here so you can be my new test subject and for you're boyfriend to see who you really are. CONFESSIONS KACCHAN!!!
Bakugou: Kiri-

Kirishima: *looks away* I-I can't believe you did that Bakugou. You never even apologized, or even told me about it. Why did you hide Bakugou? I thought this was an open relationship?

Bakugou: It-it is Kiri I just didn't want to lose you.

Kirishima: Well you just did.

Bakugou: N-NO please sharky please give me another chance.

Kirishima: Bakugou stop. I'm sorry it's over

Deku: *smiles* hahahaha such a sentimental moment. Kacchan how do you feel *grabs chin* that you're losing *whispers in ear* everything HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bakugou: *Cries softly* Deku I swear once I'm out of here I swear I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!

Deku: Hmm Funny I think the one doing the killing will be me but let's see. Anyways, Dabi dear leave Kiri-kun at the nearest coffee shop close to UA so he can go home what I needed him for is over and Toga go back with him as todoroki so you can watch him. Goodbye Kiri-kun

Bakugou: No please Kirishima please I'm sorry.

Kirishima: It's over Bakugou I'm sorry. And Mido-bro thank you for opening my eyes and don't hurt him to bad even though we're not together he should still finish school and find someone else. ok? Goodbye.

Deku: No problem Kiri-kun. *darkley* Now on with the experiment my dear Kacchan.

Narrator: T-T. So Kirishima and Bakugou Broke up awake of this new news and bakugou is Deku's new pet. Bakugou you're in for a ride.