The "Friendship" of Boom boom boy and IcyHot

Narration:It was the start of the second year for class 1A and it was all a buzz especially for an easily blushed Todoroki.

Deku: Todoroki-Kun!! What are you doing by yourself?

Todoroki: *Softly Spoken* I have some stuff on my mind and want to think it over alone. Please let me be Midoriya. But I'll join you for lunch and be with you in other classes *soft smile*. OK? I just have stuff on my mind. 

Deku: *sad* oh ok Todoroki. Take you time ok *perks right up*.

*gives Todoroki a hug* Todoroki embraces Deku and hugs him tight as if it were the last he would ever see of him*

Todoroki: *Smiles at deku* *sigh* I'm gonna go to our place.

*on the other corner of the room lingers a Bakugou angry and curious*

Bakugou: what are you up to IcyHot?

Deku: Hey Kacchan where are you going?

Bakugou: Back off NERD!! Or I'll blast you!!

Deku: Sorry never mind Kacchan

Bakugou: Oi IcyHot what are you doing?

Todoroki: just leave me alone boom boom boy.

*hehehe*

Bakugou: you know what IcyHot I'm done playing nice!! What is up with you?!?! *grabs shirt* are you into that nerd or something!?! I see the way you look at him!!

Todoroki: *blasts ice at Kacchan* Don't....call...him...NERD!!!

Bakugou: hehe so you do? Don't hide it I like Kirishima and IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM!! *starts to explode*

Todoroki: Yo Chill. I'm not against it I like Midoriya, no not like, I love him.

Bakugou: wow. ARE YOU TRYING TO UPSTAGE ME AND KIRISHIMA. HUH!?!?

Todoroki: ok you need to calm yourself Bakugou.

Bakugou: It happens ok?!? Anyway, I'll help you get Deku. He himself is Bisexual but only me and My shark know because he saw us. *cough* cough* so he told us everything. But I do know Pink cheeks likes him. But he's too slow to figure it out so you've got time.

Todoroki: Thanks Bakugou this is really surprising. 

Bakugou: IF YOU DARE SAY THIS TO ANYONE?!?!.*grabs shirt but lets go of Todoroki after he realizes what he's doing* Anyways, yeah I promised my shark I would turn over a new leaf so I'm trying for him.

Todoroki: well I guess mission TodoDeku is a go?

Bakugou: yeah I guess.

*clasp hands and shake*

Narration: So with that Bakugou and Todoroki became friends. Even though boom boom boy hated it.