KiriBakugo V.S. Todoroki(Toga)

Narrator: As Bakugo and Kirishima Make it to Dekus Dorm they feel an eerie presence that they've felt before but stronger.

Deku: Hey Todoroki-Kun? Um do you want to go and talk to Mr. Aizawa? And tell him what happened?

Todoroki(Toga): you know. It's ok. I'll report it later. Yeah those villains are conniving and evil, and sometimes a pain. But we'll get them just like last time. Ok?

Deku: ok. Todoroki-Kun.

*kiss*

Bakugou: *opens door* Yo nerd who the hell are you talking to-

Kirishima: Bakubro what happened why'd you sto-

*Kirishima's eyes light up with happiness and Bakugou is grossed out*

Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL NERD!! You couldn't have put a sign saying "do not disturb" or some sh*t?!

Deku: well I just found Todoroki here when I got to my room and-

*Bakugou interrupts*

Bakugou: Deku. GET DOWN!!

*starts exploding*

Deku: AHHHH! KACCHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!

*Todoroki pinned to the bed with Bakugou's hand on "his" neck and the other ready to blow "his face off"*

Bakugou: you damn nerd I'm trying to help you!!!

Deku: KACCHAN LET HIM GO!!

kirishima: yo midobro please calm down. Bakugou you too. We don't know if that's really Todoroki or not.

Bakugou: but Kirishima we saw him get kidnapped by the League. Th-This can't be him!

Deku: *starts to cry* P-please Kacchan let him go.

                   *Emotional break*
      Narrator: AHHHHHH T - T Deku.
                       Ok moving on.

Bakugou: *sighs under his breath* I know you're not Todoroki but I'm letting you go. For Deku's sake you better not hurt him or I swear.

Todoroki(Toga): Oh don't worry Katsuki. *eyes flash with Toga's eye color*

Balugou: We will take you down

Todoroki(Toga): Oh I would like to see you try.

Bakugou: GRRRRRR. *Starts to explode but stops immediately after and gets off*

Deku: *runs to todoroki and hugs him* Todoroki-Kun oh my god I thought I lost you *cries* I-I don't want to lose you Todoroki-Kun

Todoroki(Toga): and neither do I Midoriya. *looks at Bakugou with a smirk and light original eye color of Toga flashes and Kirishima notices as well*

Deku: Get out.

Bakugou: What did you say nerd?

Deku: I SAID...GET OUT!!! *eyes glow green to red and back to normal color*

Bakugou: alright nerd you wanna believe that's your boyfriend fine but I will find the real one me and Kiri are going to set it right even if it kills me.

Deku: Do what ever you want boom boom boy I have everything I need...right...here. *eyes glow red for a split second*

Kirishima: alright Midobro we'll be back with the REAL Todoroki.

Deku: Whatever don't waste your breath

*walks out*

Narrator: And so Todoroki is still stuck with the villain while KiriBakugo try to find him. But Toga has put some kind of spell on Deku. Will we find out what it is? you'll just have to wait for the next chapter.