Metal against flesh. (smut)

(Cw) swords, blood,
swearing, slight referenced mania

•—————— Metal against flesh.

"George~ would have been smart to have a bed." Metal was pressed flush against George's throat as the sing song voice of dream echoed out into the open air, "s-stop you're hurting me.." "oh come on George."

The blade lifted the mans chin closer to dream, his blue eyes full from utter fear "P-Please dream.." George closed to his eyes, waiting for  *Game Over* to flash into his vision "oh come on George don't look so scared darling~" the sharp blade ran down his throat and onto his collarbone, the soft grass rustled and then hot breath hit George's cheek.

"now, now don't look so scared... I'm not going to hurt you.. yet." The silver blade flushed against George's throat again, The cold metal stung his skin. "P-Please dream... don't do this." "Oh but I have to George.." the metal dug further into the soft flesh of his throat drawing a drop of ruby red blood.

A hand reach down onto George's neck gently wiping the bit of blood, "your so beautiful George" Dream took his other hand and roughly grabbed George's cheeks "Say that you love me." "I-.. I love you Dream." "Good boy." Dream got up and started to walk away letting George fall to the ground.

Sharp gasps exhaled from the small England boy, "Fuck" George held to his pillow. "Again?..."

-Author Note-
IVE FINALLY CHANGED IT TO SMUT PLZ WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR ME TO NOTICE THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR POINTING IT OUTTTTT!!! /pos <3