"Pretty boy."

George exhaled a shuddering breath as Dream moved his cock inside of him. Taller boy moaned as he entered George, grabbed his hair roughly pulling it making George look into his eyes, the pretty boys lips where dark pink and slightly bruised from the rough kisses Dream gave to him as he pulled him onto the bed, "god- fuck Dream.." George gasped moaning letting his eyes roll backwards into his head.

"Dream oh fuck wait-" "if you wait me to wait why don't you just say your safe word hm?" Dream rammed faster into George pulling his hair back into the smooth sheets. He hissed as Dream bottomed out, their legs tangling together as Dream kept up the erratic thrusts, "Dream wait fuck that feel good!"

Dream smiled down at the small boy, his eyes half closed as he moaned intoxicated from the lust. He laid there helplessly, a moaning mess as Dream kept fucking into him, tilting his hips up to slam into George's prostate and making him whine, grabbing at the sheets bellow him. Dream's arm snaked down his waist now pulling his hips closer to him "such a pretty boy goggy, all mine.." Dream smiled gently holding his hips, fucker played so roughly with him yet always gave him kindness in return, I think that why Dream was so attractive to George's. The rough outside was lined with kind praise every time.. "I want to hear you scream my name when you cum, pretty boy." George's was instantly knocked out of him thoughts, moaning at the gentle command. Dream draped his hand over George's holding it tightly at he continue his rough thrusts, George tossed his head back letting the man fuck him into the sheets, repeating Dreams name over and over again in strangled gasps and moans letting himself completely untangle. "Dream please-" "please what? Speak up pretty boy.." "Dream I'm gonna cuz please ugh fuck" Dream grabbed George's hip again roughly letting George's slump into his hands as he took full control, "George fuck-" Dream smiled gently as he closed his eyes jutting forwards.

"G-George fuck I'm going to cum" George gasped moaning as he felt the rough hands gliding over his chest and gripping to his hair, "such a good boy.." Dream moaned quickly dotting kisses down George's back as he came into George's, the boy under him shuddered coming along with him letting his body mold to Dreams arms. "Feel good?" Dream said smiling to the boy as he gently pulled out, "mhm" George grabbed Dream pulling him to the bed "we can clean up later.."