Your drunk.. (fluff)

CW: drunk fic
—————————————-
Dream had George wrapped in his arms carrying him up the stairs "if you weren't so god dam drunk maybe you could do this yourself!"
Finally up the stairs Dream walked into George's room setting George down gently.

"are you comfortable?" George whimpered a quick "mhm" and snuggled into the sheets on the bed "good"  Dream bent down hugging into him gently "you smell good George" "hm?" George opened his eyes to look at dream "like... cinnamon and.. hibiscus, it's nice."

Dream laid in closer to George's neck. "I like it.. I lot." George tensed as Dream snuggled into his neck, grabbing George's hair, pulling his hands through the waves whilst gently tugging. George's cheeks lit up like fire and mumbled something as he turned over "what was that George?" Dream looked over at the smaller boys back quizzically "your dumb..." George shifted in his sheets turning his face to look at Dream "lay down with me stupid" George moved over and reached a hand out to the other boy; pulling him flush again his body "George your drunk.." Dream sat his head up looking down at George, "shut up" George whispered pulling Dream back down, "ugh fine.." Dream grabbed the closest blanket pulling it up around them. "Goodnight Gogy.."