A plastic dick (smut)

CW: Sex toy and cute aftercare

           George was absolutely beautiful lying in his arms like this. The the way he lied so comfortable... Dream  caught flashes of his infectious smile between his moans, loving gazes of his eyes between his face contorting in ecstasy.

Each moan was only due to Dreams hand pumping a dildo in and out of his boyfriend's body. He could say it's not a very big toy in that it's wasn't any thicker than his own dick, but enough people had seen him in tight pants at this point to know he's rather was impressive down there. George's head hit against the headboard as he moan slowly pushing his body slower into the dildo.

"You like that, don't you." Dream push the dildo farther in pushing the plastic dick against gogys prostate "oh fuckkk dreamy..". George grabbed the sheets bunching them to his lips moaning into them, "your doing so good." Dream said grabbing a lube bottle, opening it and let the liquid drip down on Georges stomach and gliding down to his crotch letting the liquid pull under him as George took to finger, coving them in lube and smoothly running his hand over George's dick. "O-Oh fuck don't stop please Dream-"Dream smirked pushing the dildo roughly into him with his other hand. George gasped again pulling his hands to the sheets letting the fabric at his mouth fall back to the bed, George grabbed the sheets throwing his head back and moaning letting Dreams hand drag slowly up and down on his own dick.

With a small wimper George let his hand take place of Dreams hand letting the other boy take the dildo and pull it smoothly out then with out warning roughly jutting fords pushing the dildo inside George, "d-Dream please fuck w-wait I'm going to-" George reached his hand down to Dreams arm holding it tight rolling his eyes back, white fluid hit Dream stomach and with a smile Dream spoke "you did so good.. bath? Food?" George notted letting Dream pick the boy up of the white sheets "come on them, let's go draw you a bath.."