The lake.. (Smut)

It gets to smut eventually, if you want to skip through the story just scroll down till you see the marker! :)

This story wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for @SnazzyPringle thank you so much for the suggestion I appreciate them more then you know!!!
__________
George pulled his clothes off dropping the cloth to the ground, dipping his toes into the blue water it's not cold but not warm either just a bit below body temperature, the cool embrace of the water made a small shiver go up George's spine when George walked into the water, Groaning the cool water satisfying on the boys skin.

George cupped his hands into the water pulling his hand back letting go of the water, The water ran down his hair and back glistening it the moonlight making his hair look dotted midnight stars a beautiful mix to his brown hair and milky skin.

"you know striping down and bathing in a river isn't exactly modest of you." George gasped wide eyed as he turned around "fuck dream you scared me." George laughed smiling up at the figure "I'm sorry I didn't announce myself sooner, I was on a walk and happened to see you. You know this pond isn't exactly secret people could find you idiot." Dream bent down and grazed his hand over the water "You need to be more careful George." George Scoffed at the statement "Yeah, yeah it's fine I never see anyone here! I'm surprised you even found me no one ever comes here at night. You know, you should come it it's really nice." George smiled up at dream swimming too him grabbing his hands. "Nooo it feels cold." dream whined "come on just this once?" Dream rolled his eyes grunting "fine, just this once." George smiled excitedly letting go of dreams hands and dipping his body back into the water.

Dream got up unbuttoning his pants rolled his eyes "You know, this is the only time I'm doing this then I'm finding you a different place to swim, I don't want anyone to seeing you out here like, this." After pulling off the rest of his clothes Dream grabbed George's hand slowly walking into the cold water "I guess it isn't to bad." Dream said drifting out from land holding George's hand firmly "Isn't it pretty?" George said turning his face to smile at dream "Very much so, it's gorgeous.." dream said looking back at George.

Dream pulled his arm up to George's face "your gorgeous." Dream said smiling "thank yo-" dream then promptly dunked George's face underwater laugh hysterically, George came back up sputtering "your so dumb you big idiot." George laugh a huge smiling plastered on his face "You should have see the fucking look on your face!" Dream had the biggest grin on his face as he laugh "I'm sorry, I'm sorry forgive me" he giggled "Yeah right!" George said splashing water in his face giggling "okay, okay I deserve that!" Dream said wiping water from his face.

___Smut begins here!!__________

Dream grabbed George face again "this time, I mean it, you really do look nice George." George blushed smiling "You do to dream." Dream smiled wrapping George into a hug "I love you George." "I love you to dream." Dream smiled kissing George, George groaned into the kiss "You sound happy, what, do you want more?" Dream said cooing George just nodded his head wrapping his arms around dreams waist "please.." he murmured into dreams ear, Dream grabbed his hand pulling him on shore, here lay down on my jacket it might be more comfortable.. George smiled laying down on his back still holding onto dreams hand, Dream grabbed George's hand tightly smiling putting his head down to kiss George, "I love you." "I love you too." Dream kissed down George's chest grabbing and holding both hands in reinsurance "D-Dream." George gasped as he drew his attention farther he grabbed onto dreams hand tightly rolling his head back into the grass "Fuckkk." Dream smiled at George's moans "Keep going Dream.. please." "Turn over." Dream said kissing him again, after George had turned over Dream got back to work kissing up and down George's body leaving small marks on his back and neck "This might hurt for a second love." Dream kisses George's back one last time pushing into him "Dream- oh god.. fuckkk." George moaned his back arching, George's nails dug into dreams back his back then marked with red streak lines, "George fuck..." Dream moaned under his breath he reached down pulling his hand up and down on George's dick making him turn into nothing but breathy moans and whines his eyes closing as pure bliss took over his mind.

Dream rocked his hips back and forth slowly letting his hand tease George into small cry's "Such a pretty boy.." Dream said whispering a gentle smile plastered on his face "You deserve this George." "T-thank you dream." George said under his breath his hips bucking into dreams head as the slow pleasure started to rise, Dream moaned moving his hand beside George head propping himself up more "George I don't know how long I'm going to last." Dream moaned his eyes closing "Cum with me Dream please.." George said his cheeks a rose red comparatively to him milky skin "Fuckkk Dream..." George said his whimpers turning into full on cry's as he came Dream moaned with his throwing his head back "You did so amazing George..." Dream panted his body falling limp on top of George as he pulled out. George giggled quietly "let dip back it to the lake hm? George said smiling at dream he nodded his head in agreement pulling off of George "I love you George." "I love you to dream, now come on."