"Hello, george." (Pt.2) (Fluff)

Dream jumped into the nether portal followed by George soon after, "it's not safe in there you know. There's a criminal on the other side of that portal." George looked up to Dream "criminal..?" Dream turned around grabbing George, "come with me."

Dream jumped over and ducked under rocks and fallen trees till he stopped in front of an old house made out of stone, "come in." Dream said opening the door and walking inside. "T-thank you.." George stuttered walking inside. "Follow" Dream grabbed at George's hand looking back at him. Dream walked into a smaller room full with shelves of things George had never seen. "Here sit down." Dream looked at George pulling out a chair from under a desk, promptly sitting dream pulled out different thing the first being a small bandage and a potion "you have a cut on your face, here put this on it" George looked down at the things in Dreams hands and back up at Dream "it's not gonna like kill me or somethin right..?" Dream just laughed "no, no it won't just drink this." Dream said pushing the small bottle into his hand "so why were you at that portal.. and that far out there, there how to be some sort of intent.." Dream turned to face George "I..uh.." George looked away and drained the bottle quietly.

"Come on." Dream bent down grabbing at George's face gently "tell me.." George looked at Dream and whimpered, blushing. "I was uh... following you..." "oh? Is that so?" Dream smile under his mask "how precious." Dream turned on his heals  and started walking "tea? coffee?" "Um tea please!" George looked at the empty bottle in his hand.

"You alright?" Dream asked setting a small tea cup on the desk "yeah... I'm fine.." Dream looked down and placed a hand on George head ruffling his hair "what's wrong.. you can talk to me." Dream said sitting down. "Dream your name is right..?" "Mhm..?" Dream hummed looking down to George "I've seen you before..." Dream looked at George confused "what do you mean?" "Can you... take your mask off..?" Dreams face lit up in shock "w-what?" "Please Dream?" Dream mumbled something under his breath and grab the edge of his mask "don't tell anyone you saw me." Dream unclamped the back of his mask letting in fall to the ground.

"Hello, George."