"Me." (Smut)

"What would you say my weakness is?" Dream set his headphones by his side looking up at George, "Me."
——————————>
CW: Slight choking + praising

      Dream grabbed at George's throat "I'll make you scream my name." Dream wrapped is other hand into George's hair making the boy let out a soft moan, "Let's play Dream..." George let out a small whine, pushing his head down to Dreams crotch "May I..?" George looked up into Dreams green eyes, Dream nodded in response pulling George against his thigh.

George grabbed at Dreams zipper; pulling it down and unbuttoning the small top button. "Good job George" Dream pressed his still cover mass to George's lip letting to smaller boy whine again him, George grabbed Dreams underwear pulling them down by his ankles. Dreams length hitting George's lips, "F-fuck-" Dream closed his eyes throwing his head back into the dark leather gaming chair, George slid his lips down the length hitting the back of his throat, gagging a bit George moved his lips up and down Dreams shaft letting out small moans and tears "G..George fuck, you look so gorgeous." Dream rubbed his hand against George's cheek his breath raged and strand.

George whimpered at the light praise, "Ugh..I love you.." dream set his head forward looking at George's blushed cheeks "fuck George.. I'm going to cum.." Dream grabbed George's hair tighter pushing his hips further into George's mouth, letting out sharp raged moans. "Shh baby.." Dream grab George's cheeks pushing in once more "fuckkk" Dream moaned out as he came deep in George's mouth the smaller boy whining as he sat satisfy licking at his mouth. "You did a good job George" Dream grabbed George sliding him into his lap and wrapping his hands around his shoulders keeping him in a gentle hug.