"Greedy little bitch." (smut)

"Get on your knees for me. Now." Dream said pulling George's head down. George looked up at Dream whining in response to the command "Look at you! A slut like you had no problem on his knees does he?" Dream snickered "Won't even have to force you at all will I? You'll just take it like a needy little whore." George felt Dream grab his chin forcing him to look up and forcing his mouth open with his thumb harshly. "Come on. Speak you whore." George looked into his eye "f-fuck please Dream... god fuck me dream..." that's all Dream needed to hear before pulling his mouth open, and running his dick along his lips, the size already making Georges jaw ache." Slowing Dream pushed forwards "take it like a good boy goggy." Dream then push forwards roughly, the smaller boy choking below him, gagging as he struggled to pull away from the utter size moaning like his life depended on it. Dream pulled a knife from his side pocket pulling it flush against the boys skin "quite whore. Do you want the others to wake and find you completely helpless getting throat fucked on the floor?" "Yes sir.." George managed to say, his raw throat pushing hard to get the words out.
Dream used his free hand, gathering both of George's pale wrists, bringing them behind his back. slowly pushing himself further inside, George digging his nails into Dreams palms, tears still pricked at his eyes, his cheeks flushed from exertion. George bit at his bottom lip trying hard to not let the little moans of lust wake the sleeping others "f-fuckkk...." George cryed out as Dream used his other free hand to grab at George's dark brown hair pulling it, hard. "Such a pretty little slut... shame I have to ruin that pretty little mouth of yours."
George gasped at this, heat pulled in his stomach taking in as much of Dreams dick as he can "greedy little bitch.." Dream said grabbing and pulling George's hair again, pulling back his head and pushing farther in.

Each rough thrust from Dream sent George closer and closer to his climax, that familiar heat pooling and stirring in his stomach, deepening with every thrust.

"What're you whining for, princess... is this not good enough for you..?" Dream snickered hold the knife close to his throat, the noticeable bulge appearing in George's throat each time he moved his hips down. George whimpered quietlyl, He was so, so close to cumming untouched, his thighs twitching and his head thrown back every hard thrust sending him deeper into climax. "F-fuckkk Dream please.. I'm going to cum Dream please fuck.." Dream looked down into George's eyes throwing his head back by his hair bottoming out right then. George gasped looking up as the ceiling at he came, sending in vision into a white blur. Dream pulled it if his mouth coming onto George face with a harsh broken exhale; "such a good little slut letting me use his body like that.." Dream said pampering him with gentle kisses "I didn't mean anything by that okay? You know I love you.." Dream said hugging George close.