"Mine." (Limess)

(CW) blood, pet name, written mania

•——————— "Mine."

        "Georgeeee~" Dream stalked George like a rabbit and a wolf, the game now was a fight for survival.

The cold bit at George's cheeks, the thin Brown leather armor broken from dreams sharp blades. "Georgeeee~" the sounds of dreams voice echoed the trees causing George's skin to crawl, "No, no, no please not yet..." George jumped from The fallen tree he was sitting on And started running "fuckkkk" George ran as fast as he could but ultimately.. falling. "Please no" George his eyes filled with tears with push George got up hiding in the grass, hoping he wouldn't be found.

"George come outttt.." the sound of dreams voice eventually followed, then it stopped... it was silent for once. "Found you." Dreams Voice echo behind George and before he could even get up he was already on the ground with a knife pointing to his chest straddled by dream "boo".  George whimpered as the thin blade caressed his chest "you should have been more careful.."

Dream reached his head down to George's ear "I could hear your breathing" a quick bit at George's ear left the smaller boy in shock slowly mumbling over his words, dream pulled up his knife shoving it again the cold flesh of George "Speak up. Now." George look up into dreams eyes "I-.. um.. p-please dream.." "please what." George whimpered quietly pulling his head back thus running the blade down his neck and leaving a small red cut on his throat "f-fuck" George tried looking down at the smooth cut on his neck but instead get the knife push back harder into his throat.

the other male lean down to the cut dragging his tongue across the thin line and the once more looking back into his eyes "This body is mine." Dream lowered down to George "do you hear me, pet." "Y-yes sir" the blade was then lifted from the boys neck and gently kissed then picked up, "Good."