"Bullshit.." (smut)

( CW: Religion Kink + Semi public)
———————————
https://archiveofourown.org/works/27276304

This fic was inspired of of horseparkour's fic. link above ^
———————————

George rested his Palms against on another and closed his eyes "Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe You died for my sins. Right now-" "what a bunch of bull shit." Dream push the doors open looking at George "Dream..? What are you doing?" Dream lightly laugh at the question and started towards George "snapnap was asking for you, I expect you'd be here." "Maybe you should come here more it would probably lighten your awful mood-" George looked back away from Dream and pressed his hands together ones more.

Dream jump over the pews back and landed next to George "it's stupid though. Why waste your time." George didn't even look up, just smirked and continue "Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life..." George's voice began to lower as Dream looked at George, as his lips moved dream embarrassedly looked down at his crotch and back up to George "well fuck." Dream whispered.

George looked over at Dream "what?" Dream looked at him wide eyed, "well.." Dream looked up to the door and Down to his partner "just this once maybe.." Dream said grabbing George's black hoodie "can I.." George let his hands fall to his side, his cheeks turning a light red "I- but..! Where in a church.." Dream laughed gently and slid his hands to George's cheeks and pressed his head against the others head, soon Dreams embrace was returned as George wrapped his hands in Dreams hair and kissed his gently "your gorgeous you know.." dream whispered into the kiss.

putting his hand on George's thigh the boy returned the favorite with a small moan and a smile of defeat "fine.." George looked at Dreams hand as he trailed up George thigh. "Keep praying." Dream looked up to George as he stuttered "I- um..." Dream wrapped his hands around George throat kissing him then pulling his head down lower, "Father God, my heart is filled with chaos and confusion. I feel as if I am drowning in my circumstances and my heart is filled with fear and confusion. I really need the strength and peace that only You can give. Right now, I- oh fuckkk.." Dream palmed George's pants smirking at George, "come on.. keep going Beautiful."

Dream let out a quick giggle as George whimpered in response "fuck please Dream.." George looked down at Dream, utter lust consuming his dark brown eyes. "P-please Dream." "Excited are we?" Dream mused smiling "s-stop teasing me..!" Dream grabbed the hem of George's underwear and pulled them down. "You ready?" George nodded in response, Dream licked at George's tip and then lowered down to the base of George's dick, George let out a small moan as he wrapped his hands in Dream hair "fuck that feels good." Dream looked up at George and continued to push up and down with his mouth "D-Dream. Fuck!" George grabbed Dreams hair pushing him down on his dick letting his hips buck forwards "fuck I'm going to cum." George said with a whimper George let out a shudder pushing his head back as he came in Dream mouth "fuck.." George said as he looked at Dream "well... I guess sapnaps going to have to wait." Dream gingerly picked up George and left too the pews.