"Hit me." (Smut)

CW: little bit of blood, begging, praising

           "Hit me Dream! Come on! You won't!" George pulled his arms out wide holding his sword in his other hand "don't take for granted the things you wish for, gogy." Dream pushed George back both falling to the grass "looks at you.." Dream smirked pulling George's hair back pushing his head into the dirt "ugh
D-Dream stop it" Dream pushed his own body up pulling his hands away swiftly pulling them to George's arms, holding him down. "Look at you~" George bit his lip as he looked up into Dreams green eyes; Dream pulled his head down moving to the side of George's throat "come on Georgie... Look at your self all helpless and pined to the ground just waiting to get fucked into the grass huh gogy..?" Dream growled into George's ear. "d-dream.." George gasped his eyes rolled back, Dream had set one hand onto Georges V-line and traced down to George's boxers, pulling the hem away from his body and letting it snap back "just say you want to get fucked into the ground pretty boy, come on. Use your words." George moaned at Dreams words letting small please leave his lips.
Dream pulled up letting his hands pull through George's dark brown hair as the boy under him moaned each time Dream pulled just a bit to harsh. Dream pulled his head down pulling his sharp teeth into George's neck lightly letting the smaller boy moan throwing his head back "You like that don't you?" "Fuck yes." George whimpered letting us eyes roll back.

Dream grabbed George's face pulling him up into a deep kiss, gogy moan into Dreams lips the sweet taste of blood played around on there tongues, "fuckkk..." George gasped "your so pretty George... your mine.." Dream grabbed George's hips rolling his own onto George letting the smaller boy roughly gasped moaning in perfect joy, Dream grabbed George's discarded sword pulling in up looking at it closely "you really expect to beat me, didn't you gogy?" Dream looked into George's eyes with a smirk using his other hand to draw his nails down George's body, "y-yes I did." George whimpered at the light pain Groening as Dream pulled at George's boxers  "fuck.. please Dream."  George pulled his hand down to Dreams hips pulling him closer to his dick, "Patients dear." "I don't have fucking patients Dream, fuck me please.." Dream smirked at this throwing the sword to there side and pulling his hands to his boxers "do you want this." George's nodded quickly letting out a moan "words now." Dream looked at George his face turning to a loving gaze "D-Dream please I want this so bad fuck.." George hiccuped a small cry pulled his hips up to get friction, "awww.." Dream cood at George letting his hand pull under George's boxers grazing his hand over George hard-on.

"Oh fuck." George bucked his hips up into Dreams hand gripping the grass below him, "I.. I want them off-" George whining pointing to his pants and boxers "please Dream.." George closed his eyes throwing his head further into the ground, Dream snickered pulling his fingers to George's mouth as his pulled down both pieces of clothing, George gasped greedily letting to fingers into his mouth covering both in spit, "good job gogy.." Dream smiled pulling his fingers out giving George a small kiss and lowing his eyes to George's dick "are you sure you want this gogy?" Dream looked up into George's eyes, he notted gasping as Dream rubbed his hand over his dick.

Dream lowed his other hand dragging his thumb over George ass letting the tip gently push into him, "oh fuck" George gasped pushing back roughly letting Dreams digit push farther in, Dream pushed his thumb out replacing them with two other fingers let George stretch his ass, "that should be good.." Dream looked up at George for permission when it was grated Dream pulled his boxers down positioning at George's ass, pushing in slowly letting George's body adjust to the bigger mass, soon the smaller body notted trusting his body showing Dream he could move.

George desperate moans were muffled by Dreams hand as he slammed his hips down into George. A lustful haze shot through both boys body with every thrust. George's back was pressed down against the green grass let his body push farther into it with every thrust. The masked male tangled his fingers in the other's hair gripping it tightly
"What a good boy, taking me like you were made for it." George just whimpered back, George softly whimpering letting his body push farther each time Dream brushed against Georges prostate. "Fuck that feels good Dream.." George moaned out letting his hand fall over his mouth as his eyes rolled back "fuck.. I'm close gogy.." Dream griped George's hair harder letting his head fall back.

Warm fluid filled George's sense as he moaned into the back of his hand "f-fuck Dream" Dream collapsed on George body "you did so good gogy.."